LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 20 Apr 2014, 22:38

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2012, 22:44 
Contributor

When I see a woman I'm extremely attracted to, which is not only because I really like her looks but because I perceive a certain attitude in her (something I can't define properly), of course I do get nervous. But if for some reason I do have to talk to her, I can do it, as long as it is not over socializing/approaching reasons. In the last job I had, at the beginning of last year, every week I had to check inventory with a woman who simply is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my life, including internet or tv; she was simply perfect, and for the little i saw she was a very nice person. But as we were only discussing professional stuff, I was able to talk normally with her.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Feb 2012, 06:52 
Elite Contributor

oneitis would cause a freeze but im indifferent to the others and do not fall for them anymore like i did in my youth.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2012, 05:46 
Poster

9 times in 6 posts
Highscores: 1
I do not freeze when I see my dream girl, because I never see my dream girl (at least not in person).

Yes, she is a supermodel.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank comedywriterguy for the above post:
fightforlove
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2012, 06:48 
Super Contributor

Not any more. I don't see women at all except as another life form. The more I think about it, the less I like women in general. As Comedywriterguy says, they only exist in my dreams. What I want cannot ever exist in the real world because I also project myself as a different person in my dreams.

Sure, there are some drop dead gorgeous girls out there, but women lately are hateful. Everytime I am around one, they turn into bitches. They are masterminds at cutting up your confidence by finding all your faults instantly. I stay away from all of them. I don't care if one is shy or not. It's all I can do to get through my job without feeling like a piece of dirt in their eyes. I don't think it's about looks; it has to do with how I project myself (confidence, strength, and stocism). Intelligence is irrelevant if you cannot project confidence.

Ever wonder why lots of really stupid people can do so well in life being pretenders? They don't need to be factually smart, just smarter than I am in social skills and bypass all the bullshit.

Real intelligence is in confidence. Projecting yourself in a way that others see in you want you want them to see. I'm too open and honest.

~Proverbs 21:19

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Xanatos30 for the above post:
jackson, Erebus
PostPosted: 03 Feb 2012, 19:13 
Poster

comedywriterguy wrote:
I do not freeze when I see my dream girl, because I never see my dream girl (at least not in person).

Damn, she is a cutie pie!! What's her name/bio? I love the second photo her, she's got playful blue eyes.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Feb 2012, 23:19 
Poster

9 times in 6 posts
fightforlove wrote:
comedywriterguy wrote:

Damn, she is a cutie pie!! What's her name/bio? I love the second photo her, she's got playful blue eyes.

Susan Coffey. I don't know much about her but she's from New Jersey. try this: [url]http://www.susancoffey.net/?page_id=2/url]

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Feb 2012, 23:23 
Elite Contributor

comedywriterguy wrote:

Is it just me or does she look like Misty from Pokemon here?

White Power.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Feb 2012, 23:54 
Poster

9 times in 6 posts
dangeroustechnique wrote:
comedywriterguy wrote:

Is it just me or does she look like Misty from Pokemon here?

I haven't watched pokemon since elementary school and haven't played in any of the games since middle school. So I wouldn't know if she does or not.

That being said, she's a beautiful woman.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Mar 2012, 08:26 
New Poster

3 times in 2 posts
Ugh! I hope not. Frozen jellybeans are nasty!

Thanks  
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 17:08 
Super Contributor

I think it's a bit weird to consider women you randomly pass in the street to be your dream girl, or a woman you'd like to spend your life with. It's cute to read but it must be damn painful to live.

I rarely look at people, but when I do, I don't freeze when I see a guy, no matter how attractive he is. It's like, "yeah, he's aesthetically handsome, let's move on". I don't feel the need to meet him, to talk to him, to get to know him. I don't picture myself with him either. Maybe it's me who's weird then, I don't know, but I clearly separate aesthetical beauty and romantic / sexual desire.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2012, 18:39 
Elite Contributor

Dsea wrote:
I think it's a bit weird to consider women you randomly pass in the street to be your dream girl, or a woman you'd like to spend your life with. It's cute to read but it must be damn painful to live.

I rarely look at people, but when I do, I don't freeze when I see a guy, no matter how attractive he is. It's like, "yeah, he's aesthetically handsome, let's move on". I don't feel the need to meet him, to talk to him, to get to know him. I don't picture myself with him either. Maybe it's me who's weird then, I don't know, but I clearly separate aesthetical beauty and romantic / sexual desire.

well for starters they say that men in general are more visual, a research I believe actually said that for men looking at a sexy girl's body produces almost as much dopamine as getting high on drugs. but aside from that the fact that guys have to do the approaching might be why they develop a sense of want and yearning pretty quickly. It can be pretty unhealthy, but then again it is what pushes men to do the approaching.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2012, 00:59 
Poster

letmethink wrote:
Dsea wrote:

well for starters they say that men in general are more visual, a research I believe actually said that for men looking at a sexy girl's body produces almost as much dopamine as getting high on drugs. but aside from that the fact that guys have to do the approaching might be why they develop a sense of want and yearning pretty quickly. It can be pretty unhealthy, but then again it is what pushes men to do the approaching.

I personally theorize that women are also just as "visual" as men. After all, if they weren't, alot of guys on these boards would have much better success rates in online dating sites. Women also oggle/eye-fuck/check-out men all the time in public. The difference between the sexes in further determining attractiveness happens some point thereafter.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Mar 2012, 04:09 
Elite Contributor

fightforlove wrote:
letmethink wrote:
Dsea wrote:

I personally theorize that women are also just as "visual" as men. After all, if they weren't, alot of guys on these boards would have much better success rates in online dating sites. Women also oggle/eye-fuck/check-out men all the time in public. The difference between the sexes in further determining attractiveness happens some point thereafter.

well you might want to check this out :|
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/03/040316072953.htm
also I never said that women weren't visual! I just said they were slightly less than men on average
I think the reason guys have less success in dating than girls is precisely because of this! women care about looks, but looks alone aren't enough for girls. a guy will see a girl with pretty eyes and just go for her. a girl will see a guy with pretty eyes and she will bethinking this: "maybe! let me see now if he is confident, smart...."

Thanks  
PostPosted: 15 Oct 2012, 23:50 
Poster

9 times in 6 posts
fightforlove wrote:

I hate to bump a very old thread, but I just wanted to point out she actually has green eyes, not blue. That said, even though I have far less of a sex drive than the average straight guy my age (I'm 21) even I will admit that Susan Coffey is hot. I consider myself to borderline between straight and asexual, and I have far less sexual urges than other men (I don't even find the need to masturbate, for example) but I'd still bang Susan Coffey the minute I had the chance too- she's so hot that even a guy that mostly doesn't care about sex at all would love to do her.

Thanks