LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 13:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post subject: 'Murica!
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 06:54 
LS.com Legend

Thanks  
 Post subject: Re: 'Murica!
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 08:33 
LS.com Legend

ardia wrote:

Yeah, and the sad part is that most muricans cant see through the bullshit that all the events of 9/11 were.

Building #7 falls into its own footprint, long after the twin towers fell? Bull-fucking-shit. :banghead:

The Pentagon, with cameras all over the place and all we see is a few seconds of a non-passenger jet hitting it.

United Airlines Flight 93 hits a dirt field in PA and there is almost no indication that an aircraft of that size ever hit
the place since there is so little debris that was found.

I will be putting my flag out upside down on the 11th of September, like I have for a few years now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2012, 14:07 
Contributor

oncebitten55 wrote:
United Airlines Flight 93 hits a dirt field in PA and there is almost no indication that an aircraft of that size ever hit

What would your explanation to the passengers' family members be, pray tell?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 02:37 
LS.com Legend

CountZero wrote:
oncebitten55 wrote:

What would your explanation to the passengers' family members be, pray tell?

Your guess is as good as mine. Ditched at sea, landed at some secret military field, the list in endless.

Its odd that a plane that large not only didn't leave much debris, but also it didn't burn for
long, suggesting that there was very little Jet Fuel aboard.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 03:51 
Elite Contributor

oncebitten55 wrote:
ardia wrote:

Yeah, and the sad part is that most muricans cant see through the bullshit that all the events of 9/11 were.

Building #7 falls into its own footprint, long after the twin towers fell? Bull-fucking-shit. :banghead:

There was a documentary circulating I believe show one of the 'towers' igniting by itself AFTER the first tower was hit, out of smoke's way. Like it was detonated from the inside. I used to have that doc I think but gave it away to a friend on another forum. Makes one wonder. I doubt smoke could catch that far but it looked like someone just blew it up from one of the top floors.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 04:33 
LS.com Legend

astrosleuth wrote:
oncebitten55 wrote:
ardia wrote:

There was a documentary circulating I believe show one of the 'towers' igniting by itself AFTER the first tower was hit, out of smoke's way. Like it was detonated from the inside. I used to have that doc I think but gave it away to a friend on another forum. Makes one wonder. I doubt smoke could catch that far but it looked like someone just blew it up from one of the top floors.

Yes there are lots of unanswed questions about 9/11. Lots of lies too. Jet fuel is basically
nothing more then kerosene which burns at 600 degrees F in open air,yet we are told that
it burns at much higher tempuratures by the media, along the lines of 1800 to 2000 F.

That is a bald faced lie and one of many that have been told to Americans for 11 years.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 05:06 
Elite Contributor

ardia wrote:

Fuck you, scum.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 05:54 
LS.com Legend

Nature Boy wrote:
Fuck you, scum.

:mrgreen:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 06:02 
White Knight

A 9/11 truther?......so you're telling me a government conspiracy so vast as it would be to pull off a 9/11 would not have one whistle blower to go to the mainstream media...oh yeah the mainstream media is in on it...let's cover one conspiracy, with another conspiracy till it all makes sense in conspiracy land? I don't buy it.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank whitewolf0079 for the above post:
Nature Boy
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2012, 06:31 
LS.com Legend

whitewolf0079 wrote:
A 9/11 truther?......so you're telling me a government conspiracy so vast as it would be to pull off a 9/11 would not have one whistle blower to go to the mainstream media...oh yeah the mainstream media is in on it...let's cover one conspiracy, with another conspiracy till it all makes sense in conspiracy land? I don't buy it.

I wont discuss an issue like 9/11 with an ignoramus the likes of you. You have not studied what I have studied, so there is
no point in wasting my time pointing out all the inconsistencies that happened 11 years ago.

Go on and believe that 19 Arabs with box-cutters who couldn't' even fly a Cessna worth a shit, did all that damage on 9/11.

With simpletons like you believing all the lies and fallacies of that day, its no wonder this country is in such as mess. :check:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012, 18:54 
Contributor

whitewolf0079 wrote:

I wouldn't say that I believe nor disbelieve the official story of 9/11. But I would like to know if a group of people did come forward claiming they were part of said conspiracy, do you think the American news outlets would broadcast this? Or give an accurate account of who these people are? The main problem is that the mechanism of information dissemination in this country is controlled, censored, and engineered. These people may have already come forward but we wouldn't know.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012, 22:38 
White Knight

Stranger1983 wrote:
whitewolf0079 wrote:

I wouldn't say that I believe nor disbelieve the official story of 9/11. But I would like to know if a group of people did come forward claiming they were part of said conspiracy, do you think the American news outlets would broadcast this? Or give an accurate account of who these people are? The main problem is that the mechanism of information dissemination in this country is controlled, censored, and engineered. These people may have already come forward but we wouldn't know.

I understand your reasoning, but then it becomes cover up one conspiracy with another conspiracy of actively covering up the original conspiracy.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Sep 2012, 22:56 
Elite Contributor

TOO big to cover up like this......

Before this happened all I heard in San Francisco by everybody was:

"Bush is stupid, Bush is dumb, Bush can't do anything right, Bush is silly, Bush has the mentality of a two year old"

POST 9/11:

"Bush is a very intelligent man, he crafted this whole thing up"
"Bush is the mastermind behind this"
"Bush is really smart, he used the media to cover this conspiracy up (as if the media was ever on his side)"

A bunch of fanatics did this. We were caught off-guard, and please spare me "there were threats made against the USA before this attack happened"

There are threats against the USA daily. What about the USS Cole? What about the embassy bombings a few years before...........

The real conspiracy is that this nation was and still is run by "wet nurse" types of men. These terrorists were smart. They didn't have "stealth" technology, so they used what they knew against us. Our own technology, lax security, an open-plan asylum / immigration, our HUGE flight coverage over the nation.

We view all terrorist acts as "isolated" incidents.......these extreme groups view this a WAR.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank gmartinfan for the above post:
CountZero
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2012, 00:58 
Site Admin

gmartinfan wrote:
TOO big to cover up like this......

Before this happened all I heard in San Francisco by everybody was:

"Bush is stupid, Bush is dumb, Bush can't do anything right, Bush is silly, Bush has the mentality of a two year old"

POST 9/11:

"Bush is a very intelligent man, he crafted this whole thing up"
"Bush is the mastermind behind this"
"Bush is really smart, he used the media to cover this conspiracy up (as if the media was ever on his side)"

A bunch of fanatics did this. We were caught off-guard, and please spare me "there were threats made against the USA before this attack happened"

There are threats against the USA daily. What about the USS Cole? What about the embassy bombings a few years before...........

The real conspiracy is that this nation was and still is run by "wet nurse" types of men. These terrorists were smart. They didn't have "stealth" technology, so they used what they knew against us. Our own technology, lax security, an open-plan asylum / immigration, our HUGE flight coverage over the nation.

We view all terrorist acts as "isolated" incidents.......these extreme groups view this a WAR.

It doesn't really matter if Bush is "smart" or "stupid", if there was a masterminded conspiracy he wouldn't be involved. Somebody like Dick Cheney though, is another story. I don't buy into the "inside job" stuff, but I do think that those in power probably didn't do everything they could to stop the attacks. Cheney and some other members of Bush's cabinet were part of a conservative think tank called "Project for a New American Century" that released a report prior to 9-11. They talked about how important it was to invade Iraq and remove Sadaam, but how it would be difficult to garner public support for such with out some kind of "pearl harbor" like event. It seems mighty convenient that less than a year after these same people gain control of the White House they get their "pearl harbor". I'm not going to go as far as to say they let it happen, but I could see them not making it a priority to stop terrorist attacks seeing the potential benefit it would have to carrying out their longer term plans.

I'm sorry but this;

Quote:

sounds like bullshit too me. Clearly the administration at the time of the 9-11 attacks knew the danger. They knew it was a possibility to be attacked on a massive scale, but they refused to act until it was too late, probably cause they knew it'd be unpopular. But boy did they reap all that political benefit by acting after the fact, carrying out their agenda as far as they possibly could until the economy imploded beneath them and shifted the nation's attention. Nice ride while it lasted, I suppose. At least that's what they must tell themselves when they are trying to sleep at night.

b) he is incredibly intelligent.

pickypicky wrote:
Newsflash: EVERYONE acts in their own interests and do things to get the approval of others. The idea that men because they appear to be good fellows are calculating people who do every little thing to get people to like them is feminist propaganda.

03/03/10 + 03/18/10

NEVER FORGET!!!!

Thanks