LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 23 Apr 2014, 21:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post subject: Re: wrong focus in life?
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2011, 22:21 
Not a moderator

Alpha Virgin wrote:
I knew a guy who as never a model citizen, quite the opposite in fact, he was lazy, bitter, always arguing, a bad worker, a bad student among other things... But the moment he found a stable partner, which he now lives with, he's productivity sky rocket, he went from a guy with suicidal thoughts who would probably unemployed, to earning what only 5% of the population wins in less than a year.

WORD!

Thanks  
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2011, 06:06 
LS.com #1 Poster

theyoungagegroup wrote:
Alpha Virgin wrote:
I knew a guy who as never a model citizen, quite the opposite in fact, he was lazy, bitter, always arguing, a bad worker, a bad student among other things... But the moment he found a stable partner, which he now lives with, he's productivity sky rocket, he went from a guy with suicidal thoughts who would probably unemployed, to earning what only 5% of the population wins in less than a year.

WORD!

Double word! Incel has robbed me of my motivation for life. I barely want to do anything at the moment. My productivity may skyrocket if I find a decent partner. I feel like death most days at the moment, and have thought of suicide in the past.

I've seen people turn their lives completely around. My uncle was hardcore incel until the age of 40. He's now married to the same woman, and has a two year old kid with her. He seems very happy. It can happen. It's rare, but miracles can happen.

We don't know if curing our incel would solve all our problems in life. But there's no harm in trying. It would solve at least one of our problems.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2011, 18:32 
Contributor

Adam82 wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
Alpha Virgin wrote:

WORD!

Double word! Incel has robbed me of my motivation for life. I barely want to do anything at the moment. My productivity may skyrocket if I find a decent partner. I feel like death most days at the moment, and have thought of suicide in the past.

I've seen people turn their lives completely around. My uncle was hardcore incel until the age of 40. He's now married to the same woman, and has a two year old kid with her. He seems very happy. It can happen. It's rare, but miracles can happen.

We don't know if curing our incel would solve all our problems in life. But there's no harm in trying. It would solve at least one of our problems.

Yea, Mr C. told the truth. I tried not to care, "follow hobbies and passions" but the thing is, i need to have sex, i need to feel desired, i want a nice blond to want to love me, to do things to me, to care about me. I want to have sex in the morning with her, go to the movies, travel, talk, eat out, dance, drink booze, study with her. We NEED a relationship with woman, we need sex, we need to feel desired, to see in their eyes that they want us, that we are something.

I gave up trying not to care. I know women hates sex, just want money but it just helps a little.

Like Adam said, my productive life is going down, depressed, sad, many married man who were sad singles with no experience when they find someone it's like they are with a different smile, they work more, they get things done, it's really impressive. I know a lot of them.

Life sucks.

shygirl wrote:
If an attractive guy in a cafe was looking my way and smiling, that would make my week!

Soprano screaming to every women, every day of his life (quote from the best movie ever "Elephant Man")

- "I am not an elephant! I am not an animal! I am a human being! I am a man!"

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2011, 01:42 
Extensive Contributor

haozwang618 wrote:
just a thought I was reading a section in the introduction to the Don juan Bible on
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

one passage I thought was interesting is that it states a man's focus in life should not be just to get a woman but to follow his dreams and passions, not to compromise them to get women. getting a sports car or a cool motocyles should be because they enjoy working the mechanics of the vehicle, not to use them to impress girls at the beach.

Perhaps we should focus our energy which can be better spent else where in our hobbies and passions.

Nothing I haven't heard before. (no snub intended)

It's about one gender being above the other." -Bill Greathouse, TFL

"If women went through what men go through especially today,
we would call it sexual and psychological abuse". -Steve Hoca

"The United States is a Sexual and Romantic prison for men". -Steve Hoca

Thanks