LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 22 Sep 2017, 14:34

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2012, 20:14 
Don Draper wannabe but won't admit it

10 times in 7 posts
fschmidt wrote:
Unrequited Lust wrote:
What the hell do you even mean by "liberal"?

This is a liberal:
Unrequited Lust wrote:
I almost feel like just sending a transcript of everything fschmidt has ever said to CPS to free his children from his sheer bigotry and idiotic perception of the world.

Intolerant just like a Nazi.

To not invoke Godwin's Law any further, I sure as hell am intolerant toward bigots. If you assert that any race, gender, or sexual orientation is inferior to another I will mock you. Just like I mock you.

And you contemplated kidnapping a pubescent girl as a sex slave, should you really be allowed to have kids? I remember saying at one point that if soldiers were horny it would be morally permissible for them to kidnap women from a foreign land as sex slaves. Are you teaching your kids that women are penis reciprocals? Are you teaching them that violence toward women is justified if you're horny? You're a sick, evil individual.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2012, 20:58 
Site Admin

Unrequited Lust wrote:
lemonlime wrote:
You're insane. You're really drawing a comparison between Nazism and Liberalism?

I almost feel like just sending a transcript of everything fschmidt has ever said to CPS to free his children from his sheer bigotry and idiotic perception of the world.

I don't agree with fschmidt on a lot either, but you just more or less validated his hatred of liberalism. Wanting to send government thugs to take away his children because you disagree with him?! Not something any libertarian I've ever known would advocate.

Not all liberals are intolerant zealots. I have a lot of respect for the late Howard Zinn and am a Chomsky fan. Chomsky gets it, though Zinn had a little too much misplaced faith in the benevolence of government... and after writing a solid history of how the poor and downtrodden were treated throughout this country's history, Zinn IMO seemed to take too much comfort in the small scraps that were thrown out to select groups of the downtrodden (women, ethnic minorities) when poor white men have been just as fucked throughout our history (it's not like he glossed that over in his "People's History")... and even more so today now that the abuses of the 0.001% of us get taken out on the 99.999% of us that had nothing to do with it while the guilty parties laugh and cheer on the bloodletting. I don't want special privileges for my race or gender, just an equal shake. Something radical liberals, in spite of their claims to support tolerance and equality, are vehemently opposed to.

Case in point, today a white man can quote Dr. Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech verbatim, emphasizing all his major points about the color blind society he wanted his children to grow up in, and be shamelessly accused of racism for the implication that affirmative action and racial quotas are anathema to Dr. King's dream.

Likewise, any man can turn the infamous feminist mantra "a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" back on them and say "well bicycles don't absolutely need a fish in their lives either" (MGTOW, the marriage strike), and watch the feminists raise nine layers of hell along with their spineless mangina pets like the man-boob you have linked in your signature.

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

~George Bernard Shaw

“Incels who use dating sites are like Democrats who watch Fox News.”
~STBLS

Thanks  
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2012, 22:01 
Dr. Seuss

loveablenerd wrote:
... poor white men have been just as fucked throughout our history (it's not like he glossed that over in his "People's History")... and even more so today now that the abuses of the 0.001% of us get taken out on the 99.999% of us that had nothing to do with it while the guilty parties laugh and cheer on the bloodletting.

You really should not include race in this issue. In my direct experience working in and dealing with large corporations, black women have profited from government-mandated preference programs, but black men have not been treated well.

Of the black men I have worked with, a disproportionate number have been fired or forced out of positions, in comparison to black women or white men. Of the few black men I have known who actually moved up into management positions, they seemed to have some sort of high-status advantage.

Obama is a good example of this. He just looks and acts high-class. If he were short and fat, no one would take him seriously.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 03:35 
Anti-feminist extremist

loveablenerd wrote:
Not all liberals are intolerant zealots. I have a lot of respect for the late Howard Zinn and am a Chomsky fan.

The problem with tolerant liberal intellectuals is a lack of intelligence and/or historical knowledge. What they miss is that morality is necessary to maintain any civilized culture. Tolerance itself is a kind of moral. The liberal intellectuals of history have always immediately followed a moral conservative culture. So these liberals unconsciously retain the morality of their culture even as they propagate ideas that destroy morality. Once liberalism fully takes hold, you no longer get tolerant liberals like Zinn and Chomsky. Instead you get immoral liberal bastards like Unrequited Lust.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 20:28 
HULK SMASH!

Unrequited Lust wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
It's a fair comparison. Your average rabid left wing feminist is every bit as closed-minded and unpleasant as your average skinhead thug. I'm not a big fan of fschmidt, yet I am able to comprehend this. You cannnot get your tiny mind around this 'coz you are part of the problem.

Oh c'mon Mikey, you don't sincerely believe that. I specifically remember you criticizing Margaret Thatcher for cutting spending directed at helping the working poor, and your family suffered as a result. Guess who fought her tooth and nail every step of the way and somewhat succeeded in reversing her supply side venture? The Labour Party. Guess what the Labour Party is? Liberal.

The point I was trying to make that too much to the left is as bad as too much to the right. Or are you just too thick to see this?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 20:35 
HULK SMASH!

Tell you where 'libralism' has led MY country.

Riots. Broken homes. Record numbers of unwanted pregnacies. Record levels of booze and drug dependency. Snot nosed kids totally out of control.

In short FUCKING CHAOS.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Cenobite for the above post:
fschmidt
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 20:43 
HULK SMASH!

I mean there are parts of Birmingham England that are as dangerous as ANY part of America. 15 year old black kids armed with semi automatic weapons, machetes, swords and knives rule certain estates. Oh yeah. Liberalism has done REAL good over here in Blighty.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2012, 22:22 
Poster

Location: Between Central Florida, Brazil, a rock, and a hard place.
Hey, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I was wondering if we were going to talk about ways that we could advise a guy who might be interested in going to Latin America to find a girl there. Or is that considered taboo? :rofl: I don't mind recounting my experiences, if anyone here is interested.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 00:17 

10 times in 7 posts
fschmidt wrote:
loveablenerd wrote:
Not all liberals are intolerant zealots. I have a lot of respect for the late Howard Zinn and am a Chomsky fan.

The problem with tolerant liberal intellectuals is a lack of intelligence and/or historical knowledge. What they miss is that morality is necessary to maintain any civilized culture. Tolerance itself is a kind of moral. The liberal intellectuals of history have always immediately followed a moral conservative culture. So these liberals unconsciously retain the morality of their culture even as they propagate ideas that destroy morality. Once liberalism fully takes hold, you no longer get tolerant liberals like Zinn and Chomsky. Instead you get immoral liberal bastards like Unrequited Lust.

Dude. You literally think that American women deserve to be raped. How can you possibly call me immoral when you think that?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 00:20 

10 times in 7 posts
loveablenerd wrote:
Unrequited Lust wrote:
lemonlime wrote:
You're insane. You're really drawing a comparison between Nazism and Liberalism?

I don't agree with fschmidt on a lot either, but you just more or less validated his hatred of liberalism. Wanting to send government thugs to take away his children because you disagree with him?! Not something any libertarian I've ever known would advocate.

First of all, I was being hyperbolic. Second of all, I'm not saying that because I disagree with him. I disagree with Christians about their whole mythology, but I don't think that their kids should be taken away. I said that about fschmidt because he actually encourages violence against women. He teaches his kids that violence against women is okay. He's raising his kids to be sociopaths like him, though in all likelihood they'll reject his asinine worldview once they get out into the real world.

Last edited by Unrequited Lust on 25 Feb 2012, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 00:23 

10 times in 7 posts
Cenobite wrote:
Unrequited Lust wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
It's a fair comparison. Your average rabid left wing feminist is every bit as closed-minded and unpleasant as your average skinhead thug. I'm not a big fan of fschmidt, yet I am able to comprehend this. You cannnot get your tiny mind around this 'coz you are part of the problem.

Oh c'mon Mikey, you don't sincerely believe that. I specifically remember you criticizing Margaret Thatcher for cutting spending directed at helping the working poor, and your family suffered as a result. Guess who fought her tooth and nail every step of the way and somewhat succeeded in reversing her supply side venture? The Labour Party. Guess what the Labour Party is? Liberal.

The point I was trying to make that too much to the left is as bad as too much to the right. Or are you just too thick to see this?

lol you said that you agreed with fschmidt that Nazism is akin to liberalism. Fschmidt is so far gone that he actually thinks that liberals are trying to kill off "intellectuals" which basically means they shun bigots like fschmidt.

Ironic that he actually makes the comparison to Nazism when he said that Jews deserved the holocaust. Here's the quote in full:

Quote:
I am an atheist of Jewish decent with no connection to Judaism. I just read the Old Testament (Holman Christian Standard Bible translation), which I guess you call the Torah. I loved the book, it is my favorite book now. But now I have a question about what I read.

The second half of the Old Testament is mostly about the fall of Israel to Babylon. This was certainly a holocaust. When I compare it to the recent (WW2) holocaust, I see them as very similar. My question is why Jews view them so differently?

The reason for the first holocaust was that Israel had become corrupt. Israel had absorbed the false beliefs of the surrounding cultures, and had lost all moral integrity. As a result, Israel was punished. This was in fact a good thing because Israel needed to be purified. A corrupt culture should be destroyed and one can hope that the remnant will become good. The Bible says that both the righteous and the wicked were punished in this holocaust, and this is inevitable when there is such violence.

I see the recent holocaust as being more or less the same story. The Jews absorbed and participated in the Liberal culture of Europe. Liberalism is no better than worshipping Baal. The vast majority of the Jews in Europe had absorbed Liberalism, just as most Jews before the fall to Babylon worshipped Baal. The Wiemar Republic was a particularly liberal society which incorporated many Jews. The liberal Jews lost all morality and were/are basically corrupt. The Nazis played the same role that Babylon had played in the earlier holocaust.

The main difference between these two holocausts in my mind is that modern Jews have misunderstood the recent holocaust. They portray themselves as victims without accepting any responsibility for their participation in Liberalism. While I bring up the issue of why there is this difference mostly for curiosity, there is a practical point here. If Jews don't learn the right lesson, then history will repeat itself soon and there will be yet another holocaust. I would prefer that that be avoided.

http://www.coalpha.org/Two-Holocausts-td6285523.html

Calling this quote "batshit insane" is an insult to batshit.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 09:06 
HULK SMASH!

Not talking about what fschmidt said...

What I am telling you is the truth. Here in th UK liberalism has led to a breakdown in law and order. Tell you what. Come over here and try walking through Newtown or Handsworth after dark. When you get stomped shitless by a gang of blacks, you'll soon see what I mean.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 09:22 
Site Admin

GrinSweeper wrote:
You really should not include race in this issue. In my direct experience working in and dealing with large corporations, black women have profited from government-mandated preference programs, but black men have not been treated well.

Of the black men I have worked with, a disproportionate number have been fired or forced out of positions, in comparison to black women or white men. Of the few black men I have known who actually moved up into management positions, they seemed to have some sort of high-status advantage.

Obama is a good example of this. He just looks and acts high-class. If he were short and fat, no one would take him seriously.

Since the 2008 crash, we are starting to see more and more of this, unfortunately.

Why settle for a minority race, when you can get a minority race and gender at the same time? If she also happens to be a lesbian, she has a job for life!

Meanwhile everyone else is expendable as they increasingly outsource every position they can to exploit third world economies for pennies on the dollar.

We need serious reforms, but affirmative action is at best a band-aid approach that only helps a limited number of people.

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

~George Bernard Shaw

“Incels who use dating sites are like Democrats who watch Fox News.”
~STBLS

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 10:00 

10 times in 7 posts
Cenobite wrote:
Not talking about what fschmidt said...

What I am telling you is the truth. Here in th UK liberalism has led to a breakdown in law and order. Tell you what. Come over here and try walking through Newtown or Handsworth after dark. When you get stomped shitless by a gang of blacks, you'll soon see what I mean.

Okay, that was kinda racist lol.

Yeah the London riots were stupid. Occupy Oakland is stupid. But to say this is because of "liberalism" is stupid. Some people are just shitty and will use a political ideology as a proxy.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 11:24 
Elite Contributor

Highscores: 1
fschmidt wrote:
canamoeba wrote:
nookie monster wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
I don't see any difference between a Jew in Nazi Germany and someone like me in America.

Nobody in America is loading you into a cattle car to be shipped off to a death camp like Auschwitz to be killed in a gas chamber or oven.

I countered this affirmation a while ago, and will do it again:

Being a guy "like us" in America/Canada is like being a Black in Apartheid-era South Africa.

The comparison with Nazi Germany is an insult to anyone who survived or lost family members in the Holocaust.

The Apartheid analogy is wrong. Both Nazism and Liberalism are designed to exterminate a certain segment of the population. Nazism targeted certain races while Liberalism targets decent and intelligent people. Apartheid simply aims separation. I wish we had Apartheid where decent and intelligent people would be separated and put into our own ghettos. But Liberalism has no interest in separation of any kind. Liberalism is designed for the complete elimination of decent and intelligent people, giving us a pure Idiocracy.

There are some differences between Nazism and Liberalism. Nazism, coming from Germany, was more efficient and aimed for rapid extermination, while Liberal extermination is a slower process. This is why we have no death camps. Also, Nazism was intentional, the Germans being fairly intelligent people, while Liberalism is unintentional, since Liberals are fools. Liberals do not consciously want to eliminate anyone, but they are repulsed by decent people and, through Feminism, they have unintentionally managed to create a system that is highly effective at genetically eliminating decent people. And this is why all of you incels are here.

what you're forgetting is that enforcing equality requires massive state power ... the Nazis were hugely authoritarian and liberals are not ... what you're
mixing up is the fact that authoritarians hide behind liberalism when they do not wish to be attacked but they themselves are not liberals

places which are highly liberal (e.g. Holland) men who are disadvantaged in sex are allowed to visit sex workers and this is paid for by the state... this
would never happen in America

a hallmark of an authoritarians is that the 'state' will do something to you... be you the wrong race/religion/thought process ...

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next