LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 22 Jun 2017, 15:10

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 12:05 
HULK SMASH!

Unrequited Lust wrote:
Cenobite wrote:
Not talking about what fschmidt said...

What I am telling you is the truth. Here in th UK liberalism has led to a breakdown in law and order. Tell you what. Come over here and try walking through Newtown or Handsworth after dark. When you get stomped shitless by a gang of blacks, you'll soon see what I mean.

Okay, that was kinda racist lol.

Yeah the London riots were stupid. Occupy Oakland is stupid. But to say this is because of "liberalism" is stupid. Some people are just shitty and will use a political ideology as a proxy.

No. Not racist. These areas are controlled by gangs of BLACK drug dealing youths. How is that racist?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 12:13 
HULK SMASH!

See, this is EXACTLY why people like me get fed up to the back teeth with liberals. What are you supposed to call 'em? - 'non-white-economically-challenged-substance abusing-non-conforming-individuals?'.....or just what they are....n-word drug dealing gangs.

Now THAT folks is racist! :coolbeans:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 12:15 
HULK SMASH!

Thank you for the edit mods! Nice one!

The point I am trying to make is nobody is supposed to call a spade a spade for fear of offending somebody and it fucking stinks. Who the hell worries about offending Incel men eh? NOBODY...because nobody gives a fucking shit about us.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 16:03 
Dr. Seuss

Cenobite wrote:

The point I am trying to make is nobody is supposed to call a spade a spade for fear of offending somebody and it fucking stinks. Who the hell worries about offending Incel men eh? NOBODY...because nobody gives a fucking shit about us.

I'm shocked at your language, simply shocked!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spade

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 16:22 
HULK SMASH!

You know what I mean. Who cares about upsetting us?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 22:40 
Don Draper wannabe but won't admit it

10 times in 7 posts
fschmidt wrote:
loveablenerd wrote:
Not all liberals are intolerant zealots. I have a lot of respect for the late Howard Zinn and am a Chomsky fan.

So these liberals unconsciously retain the morality of their culture even as they propagate ideas that destroy morality. Once liberalism fully takes hold, you no longer get tolerant liberals like Zinn and Chomsky.

If you think that Chomsky and Zinn would see your views on women as nothing short of monstrous and psychopathic, then you're even stupider then I already think you are.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Unrequited Lust for the above post:
Nova, No_Motivation
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 22:48 
Comme un cheveu sur la soupe

Cenobite wrote:
It's a fair comparison. Your average rabid left wing feminist is every bit as closed-minded and unpleasant as your average skinhead thug. I'm not a big fan of fschmidt, yet I am able to comprehend this. You cannot get your tiny mind around this 'coz you are part of the problem.

What in the hell would make anyone think that the torture and brutal extermination of millions of innocent people is at all comparable to liberalism?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2012, 22:53 
Comme un cheveu sur la soupe

fschmidt wrote:
loveablenerd wrote:
Not all liberals are intolerant zealots. I have a lot of respect for the late Howard Zinn and am a Chomsky fan.

The problem with tolerant liberal intellectuals is a lack of intelligence and/or historical knowledge. What they miss is that morality is necessary to maintain any civilized culture. Tolerance itself is a kind of moral. The liberal intellectuals of history have always immediately followed a moral conservative culture. So these liberals unconsciously retain the morality of their culture even as they propagate ideas that destroy morality. Once liberalism fully takes hold, you no longer get tolerant liberals like Zinn and Chomsky. Instead you get immoral liberal bastards like Unrequited Lust.

Any sane individual would consider your beliefs exceedingly immoral. Seriously, try taking this stuff to an outside forum where the public at large can partake and see what the world thinks of your 'morality.'

Btw, I'm finding it hard to find that you're real. If you are, you need to see a doctor.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 01:23 
Super Contributor

worldtraveler wrote:
Hey, not to sound like a jerk or anything, but I was wondering if we were going to talk about ways that we could advise a guy who might be interested in going to Latin America to find a girl there. Or is that considered taboo? :rofl: I don't mind recounting my experiences, if anyone here is interested.

You know if I was younger and had more time/money, I would definitely be seeking your help and/or advice with this, worldtraveler.

Because intimate relationships are essential to wellbeing, especially across the adult life course, it seems that being a late bloomer with sexual debut could lower chances of healthy intimate relationship development even when one is open to such relationships and thereby have a negative impact on wellbeing.

American Journal of Public Health (2008) wrote:
Delaying sexual activity [those who had their first sexual encounter at age 22 or older] may "create health risks by impeding development of the emotional, cognitive, and interpersonal skills that are crucial to satisfactory sexual functioning and general well-being."

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank nookie monster for the above post:
worldtraveler
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 08:18 
Don Draper wannabe but won't admit it

10 times in 7 posts
lemonlime wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
loveablenerd wrote:

The problem with tolerant liberal intellectuals is a lack of intelligence and/or historical knowledge. What they miss is that morality is necessary to maintain any civilized culture. Tolerance itself is a kind of moral. The liberal intellectuals of history have always immediately followed a moral conservative culture. So these liberals unconsciously retain the morality of their culture even as they propagate ideas that destroy morality. Once liberalism fully takes hold, you no longer get tolerant liberals like Zinn and Chomsky. Instead you get immoral liberal bastards like Unrequited Lust.

Any sane individual would consider your beliefs exceedingly immoral. Seriously, try taking this stuff to an outside forum where the public at large can partake and see what the world thinks of your 'morality.'

Btw, I'm finding it hard to find that you're real. If you are, you need to see a doctor.

I find it harder to believe that the majority of the forum tolerates his inane shit. At least the owner of this site tagged him with "anti-feminist extremist" which is too tame at this point. "Completely and utterly batshit insane" is more fitting. I'm running out of superlatives to describe fschmidt's pure craziness.

Maybe when he's in his 80's and the West hasn't collapsed yet and women are nearing equality to men with absolutely no bad repercussions will he realize how bigoted and wrong he's been.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Unrequited Lust for the above post:
Nova
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 08:27 
Contributor

Cenobite wrote:

What the hell is your problem? You use your incel to justify hating others... How can you expect anyone to care about you when all you do is spread ignorance is beyond me.

Get the hell off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and get the hell over yourself.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Deejay for the above post:
Malcalypse
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 09:09 
HULK SMASH!

Deejay wrote:
Cenobite wrote:

What the hell is your problem? You use your incel to justify hating others... How can you expect anyone to care about you when all you do is spread ignorance is beyond me.

Get the hell off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge and get the hell over yourself.

Oh fuck off you twat. I was trying to make a point about just how far removed from reality liberalists are, and you try to turn it into 'Mikey is a racist' chant. You are fucking pathetic. No wonder you can't get laid.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 09:14 
HULK SMASH!

ANOTHER cunt on the ignore list. When will you fuckwits learn eh?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 09:55 
I CAME IN LIKE A WREEECKING BAAALLLL

Time for round 2? Put 'em up! You, sir, are a scoundrel. :lol:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2012, 10:09 
Contributor

Cenobite wrote:
Deejay wrote:
Cenobite wrote:

Oh fuck off you twat. I was trying to make a point about just how far removed from reality liberalists are, and you try to turn it into 'Mikey is a racist' chant. You are fucking pathetic. No wonder you can't get laid.

Yeah run away and hide behind your little foe button you ignorant ass-hat. I don't put up with haters in any form. What point can you possibly make using hate-filled language. You think you can gain an audience by insulting them first? Do you go up in front of a group of hispanic people and try to make a point by calling them spics?

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next