LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 09:58

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:37 
Flip-flopping fornicator

Ah, yes, and if we do this, it should be made clear that the guy we send to Latin America is a pure incel. He must not be LS.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:46 
Pseudo-intellectual attention whore

You guys might want to try having someone who has Spanish skills help you put together online dating profiles in these countries? As you're selling yourself on your financial and citizenship status it should be just as easy to market online, to get an idea of what girls out there are looking for or even to set up some dates for you to fly out to on your own. Naturally you're going to want to use some common sense and be safe but it seems like a lot more of an immediate effect than pooling your cash together and sending someone down there to...what? Make contacts? Or just write up a guide?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:52 
Flip-flopping fornicator

exxie wrote:
As you're selling yourself on your financial and citizenship status it should be just as easy to market online, ...

Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 15:05 
Not a moderator

oncebitten55 wrote:
sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.

Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.

Comparing Mexico to Brazil is a mistake, IMO. Two very different cultures. Brazil was a colony of
Portugal, so they speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Who would want to live in Venezuela with
A markist dictator as the leader? He is only one step lower then Cuba's Castro, IMO.

You do realize that Cuba has THE highest quality of, for example, healthcare and education in the region? And that its economy is in the tank mainly because of the real Evil Empire?

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank tradcom for the above post:
losiram
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 15:24 
Anti-feminist extremist

Coby wrote:
It's a cultural thing, plus my folks would never accept her as part of the family...

So? I'd rather have someone not accepted by the family than be incel. I'm Jewish and I was expected to find a Jewish wife. I didn't care and my wife is Mexican and my family gradually accepted her anyway.

Quote:
Muy bien, y tu? qual es sus numero de telefono bonita? Vamos de la cine conmigo esta noche, bonita? viajo in latinoamerica por un ano y cinco meses. En Argentina por 8 meses (profesoro de ingles), y Colombia por 6 meses. Tambien en Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cuba y Republica Dominica.

Vacaciones en latinoamerica en 2005, no recuerdo mucho espanol.

Y tu fschmidt? tu sabes?

Mi gusta Colombia, Chile y Argentina por mujeres. Cuba y Republica Dominica - mucho putas. Mi no gusta putas. Panama, Costa rica y Nicaragua es muy linda, muy bonita!

Mi espanol es suficiente para platicar. De los paises que mensionaste, estube en Chile, Uruguay, Costa Rica, y Argentina. No me gusto las mujeres en Chile, son casi como Americanas. Las de Costa Rica fueron mas o menos. Las de Argentina y Uruguay son bonitas pero hay mucho competencia ahi. Entonces prefiero Mexico a todos esos paises para mujeres. Como fueron las mujures de Panama y Nicaragua?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 19:31 
Contributor

Highscores: 6
I wonder if Colombia would be a good match for the archetypical "I might go to Laint America" incel. Panama could also be a decent choice. However, I'm no qualified to have a reputed opinion on that, as I've never been there.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2011, 20:33 
Elite Contributor

fschmidt wrote:
Coby wrote:
It's a cultural thing, plus my folks would never accept her as part of the family...

So? I'd rather have someone not accepted by the family than be incel. I'm Jewish and I was expected to find a Jewish wife. I didn't care and my wife is Mexican and my family gradually accepted her anyway.

Quote:
Muy bien, y tu? qual es sus numero de telefono bonita? Vamos de la cine conmigo esta noche, bonita? viajo in latinoamerica por un ano y cinco meses. En Argentina por 8 meses (profesoro de ingles), y Colombia por 6 meses. Tambien en Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cuba y Republica Dominica.

Vacaciones en latinoamerica en 2005, no recuerdo mucho espanol.

Y tu fschmidt? tu sabes?

Mi gusta Colombia, Chile y Argentina por mujeres. Cuba y Republica Dominica - mucho putas. Mi no gusta putas. Panama, Costa rica y Nicaragua es muy linda, muy bonita!

Mi espanol es suficiente para platicar. De los paises que mensionaste, estube en Chile, Uruguay, Costa Rica, y Argentina. No me gusto las mujeres en Chile, son casi como Americanas. Las de Costa Rica fueron mas o menos. Las de Argentina y Uruguay son bonitas pero hay mucho competencia ahi. Entonces prefiero Mexico a todos esos paises para mujeres. Como fueron las mujures de Panama y Nicaragua?

Claro.

Mi gusta las mujeres de Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Cuba y Argentina.

Tieno mucho interesante de mujeres en Colombia, Argentina, Panama, Cuba y Costa Rica.

Para mi, necessito otro vacaciones de Centro y Sur America. Tu sabes Fschmidt?

Sin embargo, mi vida es en Australia. Para mi, latinoamerica es muy legos. Es possible en Asia para mi, mas facil para mi en Phillipines o Thailand, por esposa extranjera.

I understand the complications it must've been with your family being Jewish and a lack of acceptance. But I agree with you in the end that ultimately it is your decision what you want to do in life, and where you want to go and who you want to marry, not theirs.

I was often told by many women, especially the Nicaraguans, Panamenas and Ticas en Costa Rica that they'd never met an aussie guy before, and I was somewhat a novelty for them. I'll never forget the reaction of the girl at the airport in Panama when I got off the plane and showed her my passport. She was shocked as she'd never met an Australian in her life before and quizzed me about why I would visit, what brought me so far from home, etc. But a real genuine interest and warmth, and very welcoming to me. Likewise the guy at the airport in Barranquilla Colombia, he did a triple take when he saw my passport and wanted to know why someone from Australia would even bother visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHhjeXu ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj8Np1j ... ata_player

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Nov 2011, 22:05 
Poster

I think its a great idea but just wondering how much would have to be raised, say 5000 euro would that be enough.
I myself could give say 100 or so euro, if this idea gets off the ground for next year.
I have aways dreamed of going to Latin America one day, mainly for a nice vacation but also somewhat in the hope that just maybe I could meet someone special.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 05:15 
Anti-feminist extremist

acorn wrote:
I think its a great idea but just wondering how much would have to be raised, say 5000 euro would that be enough.

I think $2000 would be enough to get started. This would cover Mexico and Central America. If he does a good job reporting there, then he can raise more money while traveling and also cover South America.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 05:48 
Anti-feminist extremist

Okay so we have a few guys willing to help sponsor this. Now we need an incel to do it. Any volunteers?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 05:48 
Borat

fschmidt wrote:

But then all the analogies you're making between Western society and Nazism have no credibility because you yourself have volunterely killed your link in the chain of Jewish continuity. And your admirations about the Orthodox community, while appreciated, sound meaningless because that very community would strongly disapprove your intermarriage. And if your were really so fed up with American society at the time you were looking for a wife, Israel was already around. And even Mexico might've had some Jewish community as well. Ok, you might say, that's past and you can't do much about now that you're married. But you can at least avoid using arguments that virtually contradict your very act.

exxie wrote:
As you're selling yourself on your financial and citizenship status

That's one of the major reasons why this whole idea discourages me - whether we're dealing with Mexico or the countries that are closer to my background, e.g. Russia or Ukraine (I doubt this would work in Israel because they're rather patriotic and less likely to buy on American citizenship). The problem here is that the whole approach seems to be based not on the supposed superiority of foreign females but rather on our own inferiority, as if we have nothing else to offer. You know what it reminds me of? A woman who has no other talent but to sell her very body by being a hooker. In the same manner, it looks like these guys have nothing else to offer but their very citizenship. This makes the whole project much less appealing.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:00 
Anti-feminist extremist

New-Yorker wrote:
But then all the analogies you're making between Western society and Nazism have no credibility because you yourself have volunterely killed your link in the chain of Jewish continuity. And your admirations about the Orthodox community, while appreciated, sound meaningless because that very community would strongly disapprove your intermarriage. And if your were really so fed up with American society at the time you were looking for a wife, Israel was already around. And even Mexico might've had some Jewish community as well. Ok, you might say, that's past and you can't do much about now that you're married. But you can at least avoid using arguments that virtually contradict your very act.

It's not my problem that you completely misunderstand the analogy. As far as Orthodox Judaism goes, it is the best of some rather lacking choices and far from perfect. The obsession with racial Judaism is one of the main flaws of modern Judaism. In any case, when I met my wife, I didn't even know what Orthodox Judaism was.

Quote:
That's one of the major reasons why this whole idea discourages me - whether we're dealing with Mexico or the countries that are closer to my background, e.g. Russia or Ukraine (I doubt this would work in Israel because they're rather patriotic and less likely to buy on American citizenship). The problem here is that the whole approach seems to be based not on the supposed superiority of foreign females but rather on our own inferiority, as if we have nothing else to offer. You know what it reminds me of? A woman who has no other talent but to sell her very body by being a hooker. In the same manner, it looks like these guys have nothing else to offer but their very citizenship. This makes the whole project much less appealing.

This is just total bullshit as I have explained many times. If foreign women were just being opportunistic, then they would divorce their husband after getting their papers. But the fact is that the divorce rate is much lower for American men married to foreign women than it is for men married to American women. There is no question in my mind that the men on this forum are, on average, far superior to average men in the femisphere, and femisphere women reject men here exactly for this reason, because slutty bitches are attracted to the worst men. Good men should look elsewhere for wives.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:25 
Poster

I have lived a good part of my life in a Latin American country. I'm not sure if the experience of being incel/LS in Latin America is significantly different than that of someone in the US or in Western Europe.

Maybe the key is the relative difference between cultures and traditions. Maybe an incel from Latin America is, so to speak, wrongly wired for his environment, just as an American is for his. Moving to a different environment could help bypass some of the social interaction difficulties more quickly.

Just a little example from my experience: I can't dance. I just can't seem to learn, no matter how much I tried. In a Latin American country (particularly those surrounding the Caribbean area) dancing and partying is fundamental socially, especially when you're young. In the US, for instance, culturally is not as important. Probably if you come from the US, people would not expect you to dance, so it wouldn't be a problem.

You would be "different" in Latin America, but in a better way. People would be intrigued by you, that would be a kind of "hook", or opening for social interaction, without the cultural expectations.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:27 
LS.com Legend

theyoungagegroup wrote:
oncebitten55 wrote:
sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.

Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.

Comparing Mexico to Brazil is a mistake, IMO. Two very different cultures. Brazil was a colony of
Portugal, so they speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Who would want to live in Venezuela with
A markist dictator as the leader? He is only one step lower then Cuba's Castro, IMO.

You do realize that Cuba has THE highest quality of, for example, healthcare and education in the region? And that its economy is in the tank mainly because of the real Evil Empire?

Yes, I do. Its a shame that its that way, but I think you need to study up on the history of our Cold War fight with the
Solviet's, and including Castros' communism buddy system with them in the early 1960's.

I still remember the last *real* President of the USA, John F. Kennedy, going toe-to-toe with Fidel Castro and the USSR's Premier, Nikita Khrushchev, who were installing nuclear missle silos, 100 miles from Miami, FL. too.

If you were not alive then, then you dont know how close to war we almost came to with the USSR, in that matter.

JFK told them to get the fucking missles the hell out of Cuba, or there would be hell to pay, and I mean a real shooting
war with the USSR.

People were building thousands of private underground nuke fallout shelters, many of which still exist to this day, due to that
event.

Castro and his brother Raul, need to go to hell where they belong, and allow Cuba to chose thier own freely elected president, that isn't a US puppet, like El Presidente' Batista was, before Jan 1, 1959.

Hell, I'd be for allowing the Castro-free Cuban's to join the US as a protectorate, like Puerto Rico, if they wanted to. (well, not now, seeing as we are now a police state and all, these days, so what would be the point?)

You can say all you want about how wonderful Castros' Cuba is, until you know what all the Cuban's who have immigrated here to the US since 1959, have to say about that issue, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:34 
Anti-feminist extremist

fork wrote:
I have lived a good part of my life in a Latin American country. I'm not sure if the experience of being incel/LS in Latin America is significantly different than that of someone in the US or in Western Europe.

I assume that you are more love-shy than incel. I find it hard to imagine a guy being incel in Latin America unless he has real issues like being very ugly or unemployed or something like that. A guy like George Sodini wouldn't have been incel in Latin America. The reason for this difference is because women in Latin America really are attracted to good providers. In America, I was boring to women because I am honest and decent, I was a nerd and freak because of my intelligence, and I was creepy because I never put up with bullshit. None of these traits were held against me in Latin America.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next