LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 05:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:48 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2011, 07:58
Posts: 318
Thanks: 16
Thanked:
25 times in 22 posts
fschmidt wrote:
I find it hard to imagine a guy being incel in Latin America unless he has real issues like being very ugly or unemployed or something like that. A guy like George Sodini wouldn't have been incel in Latin America. The reason for this difference is because women in Latin America really are attracted to good providers. In America, I was boring to women because I am honest and decent, I was a nerd and freak because of my intelligence, and I was creepy because I never put up with bullshit. None of these traits were held against me in Latin America.

Well, some of those very traits (nerdy, top of his class in high school and college, socially awkward) were held against me time and time again by girls. It was also the case of some of my college friends.
I don't know if you are from Latin America yourself, if not, that could be a factor, as I speculated in my last post.

I guess it might depend on the specific environment you interacted in; in my case, most of my female acquaintances were college educated, middle class girls, career-motivated and with goals beyond finding a male provider. They did want to have kids relatively early, but they never bought into the patriarchal system completely, and they can actually be very dominating. I have read many descriptions of women in this and other related forums, and I have to say, I don't find that many differences between American and Western European women and their Latin American counterparts. The differences are subtle, and they share traits with mediterranean women (Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians.)


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 07:45 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5039
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 517
Thanked:
1332 times in 832 posts
fork wrote:
Well, some of those very traits (nerdy, top of his class in high school and college, socially awkward) were held against me time and time again by girls. It was also the case of some of my college friends.

What country was this in? I can easily imagine it in Chile, so I guess "Latin America" is too broad.

Quote:
I guess it might depend on the specific environment you interacted in; in my case, most of my female acquaintances were college educated, middle class girls, career-motivated and with goals beyond finding a male provider. They did want to have kids relatively early, but they never bought into the patriarchal system completely, and they can actually be very dominating. I have read many descriptions of women in this and other related forums, and I have to say, I don't find that many differences between American and Western European women and their Latin American counterparts. The differences are subtle, and they share traits with mediterranean women (Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians.)

College is certainly a universal cultural poison. Why bother with these women if other kinds of women are more reasonable? The problem in America is that there are no reasonable women in any class. Also, how long have you lived in America to compare? I am not from Latin America, so that might help me personally but I do get a very different feeling just looking at the faces of women, even when they aren't looking at me, in other countries. Of the Latin American countries that I visited, Chile seemed almost as bad as America and Costa Rica wasn't that great either. I liked Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, and Uruguay.

_________________
Support morality, support Islam.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 10:15 
Offline
LS.com #1 Poster
User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 19:51
Posts: 13630
Location: N.Ireland
Thanks: 743
Thanked:
3154 times in 2228 posts

_________________
Image
Quote:
All Google does is talk about Irish Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 13:20 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
fschmidt wrote:
The obsession with racial Judaism is one of the main flaws of modern Judaism.


There is no such thing as racical Judaism. Where did you hear of such a thing?

fschmidt wrote:
There is no question in my mind that the men on this forum are, on average, far superior to average men in the femisphere, and femisphere women reject men here exactly for this reason, because slutty bitches are attracted to the worst men.


Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to look at the world from upside down. Perhaps, if you look at it from purely spiritual perspective, you're right. The problem, however, that we live in this world and are forced to play the game under its rules, which makes it too uneasy to call a white thing black and a bad thing good.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 17:48 
Offline
Contributor
User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 17:33
Posts: 741
Location: A rainy place
Thanks: 30
Thanked:
32 times in 19 posts
Oh damn I was missing this thread! (weekends are not a very appropriated time for me to connect)

Well obviously I'm not the guy to make an incel guide, I know nothing about social life in my city. But if eventually someone ends up coming here, I'll be glad to help, at least telling him what are the parts of the city to better avoid, how to use our chaotic transportation system, and if he speaks Spanish, explaining and trying to translate local expressions.

And if you have any question about how are things around here, I'll try to answer them through my limited experience.

_________________
"For my part I distrust all generalizations about women, favourable and unfavourable, masculine and feminine, ancient and modern; all alike, I should say, result from paucity of experience"
Betrand Russell


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 22:56 
Offline
Not a moderator
User avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2010, 14:07
Posts: 5000
Thanks: 500
Thanked:
372 times in 275 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
There is no question in my mind that the men on this forum are, on average, far superior to average men in the femisphere, and femisphere women reject men here exactly for this reason, because slutty bitches are attracted to the worst men.


Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to look at the world from upside down. Perhaps, if you look at it from purely spiritual perspective, you're right. The problem, however, that we live in this world and are forced to play the game under its rules, which makes it too uneasy to call a white thing black and a bad thing good.


Not saying I agree with fschmidt, but this "argument" sounds a lot like that of exxie: the world's not fair, deal with it - in other words, you'll never get women.

_________________
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 05:42 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
theyoungagegroup wrote:
Not saying I agree with fschmidt, but this "argument" sounds a lot like that of exxie: the world's not fair, deal with it - in other words, you'll never get women.


I never said that. I'm questioning the whole premise that the world (i.e. so-called "femisphere") is not fair. In other words, I'm not disputing the existance of the problem, but not blindly accepting the belief that this is what stands on my way. Fschmidt seems to be rather obsessed with this whole idea of foreign dating. If you listen to him, it turns out that American women hate good men and are only attracted to bad ones (if so, how come the vast majority of American man are in relatoinship?). And if American women indeed hated good men, how would this society survive in the first place? And if he says that this phenomenon is relatively recent, then how come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? In short, without getting into details about fschmidt's premises, it seems to be his agenda rather than common sense. Sometimes you, theyoungagegroup, sound a little similar - when you're idelizing the Russian/Ukrainian girls, especially when you're claiming that, if you hadn't been brought to North America, you would have been with one of those girls.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 15:48 
Offline
Not a moderator
User avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2010, 14:07
Posts: 5000
Thanks: 500
Thanked:
372 times in 275 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
Not saying I agree with fschmidt, but this "argument" sounds a lot like that of exxie: the world's not fair, deal with it - in other words, you'll never get women.


I never said that. I'm questioning the whole premise that the world (i.e. so-called "femisphere") is not fair. In other words, I'm not disputing the existance of the problem, but not blindly accepting the belief that this is what stands on my way. Fschmidt seems to be rather obsessed with this whole idea of foreign dating. If you listen to him, it turns out that American women hate good men and are only attracted to bad ones (if so, how come the vast majority of American man are in relatoinship?). And if American women indeed hated good men, how would this society survive in the first place? And if he says that this phenomenon is relatively recent, then how come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? In short, without getting into details about fschmidt's premises, it seems to be his agenda rather than common sense. Sometimes you, theyoungagegroup, sound a little similar - when you're idelizing the Russian/Ukrainian girls, especially when you're claiming that, if you hadn't been brought to North America, you would have been with one of those girls.


Although I disagree with fschmidt as to the nature of the phenomenon, I can try to answer your questions.

How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before. Second, in how many of these relationships does the man get sex regularly? (Hint: not as many as you'd think - see sexless marriages.) How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation? I could go on, but I have other questions to answer, after all. :P

For the second question, I don't fully agree with fschmidt, as I mentioned. But let's say fschmidt is right. Why would this imply that such a society couldn't exist?

How come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? Simple: American society is very fucked up compared to that of ANY other country in the world - including even other femisphere countries. Normal relations between people in the US, and to a lesser extent other femisphere countries, are almost completely gone - this includes both friendships and relationships. The US is used to be good for one thing and one thing only - making money.

Regarding your last point: Yes, I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now.

_________________
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:39 
Offline
Contributor

Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 00:32
Posts: 695
Thanks: 32
Thanked:
40 times in 30 posts
Highscores: 6
I'm guessing it all depends. Latin America is a big subcontinent. I think people from the US looking abroad should try first that which is nearby, namely Mexico and Central America. If you want to venture further south, your expectations ought to change... that's for sure.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 03:18 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before.


I don't have exact statistics of what percentage of American men are actually in relationship [with domestic women]. But common sense dictates that this is definitely a majority, and not merely a slight one. If this wasn't the case, media would have already made a news about this phenomenon. Some may argue that media is too feminized for that; but I believe that modern media's primary objective is to make a big news of anything they possibly can. Men's dating plight could surely prove to be a great subject if its proportions had been wide enough for that.

theyoungagegroup wrote:
How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation?


A desire to shop is part of the woman's nature. I guess our hope is to find a woman who'll respect us enough to at least keep it under control. As long as she shops, she keeps her femininity; you wouldn't want to be with an emasculated woman who does men's work better than you do, would you?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
For the second question, I don't fully agree with fschmidt, as I mentioned. But let's say fschmidt is right. Why would this imply that such a society couldn't exist?


I would put a question in a reverse form? How can such a society exist for an extended period of time? If women indeed preferred bad men while rejecting good ones as a matter of principle, the concept of a family would be virtually destroyed because there would be almost no normal families. Most importantly, it would contradict human nature. People naturally want to be happy, so there is no reason in the world why a woman would specifically look for a negative type man who would make her life hard rather than easy. The whole premise is inconsistent. If they want bad men, why do they?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? Simple: American society is very fucked up compared to that of ANY other country in the world - including even other femisphere countries. Normal relations between people in the US, and to a lesser extent other femisphere countries, are almost completely gone - this includes both friendships and relationships. The US is used to be good for one thing and one thing only - making money.


The U.S. is, unfortunately, still good to make money - for the 1% of the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the remaining 99%. Or, to the poor guys in developing countries who are embracing the job opportunities those wealthiest Americans offer them - again at the expense of other Americans. And, no, America is also good for something other than money. I would never think of openly wearing a yarmalka in Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia. Neither would it be so easy there to obtain kosher food (yes, it's now more available than before, but not in such quantities and not in as many locations as it is in the U.S.). That was my major expectation of America, and it still lives up to this expectation. But that's not the point. The point is, how do you know how fucked up America is in terms of relationships in comparison to ALL other countries? From what I understand, you visit the former Soviet Union more often than I do (since I moved out in 1994, I was there only once - in 2005). Did you try to date anybody there? If so, why hasn't it worked out so far? The grass is always greener on the other side. Besides, don't you live in Canada rather than the U.S.? If so, who are you to know how the U.S. is doing while you haven't succeeded even in Canada?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
Regarding your last point: Yes, I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now.


So, what prevents you from at least looking for an opportunity to move back? I suspect that, deeply inside, you're not sure if you're right in your assessment. If you were, you would have probably been more pro-active in moving back. As far as I remember, you've once even admitted that yourself.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 05:18 
Offline
Not a moderator
User avatar

Joined: 02 Nov 2010, 14:07
Posts: 5000
Thanks: 500
Thanked:
372 times in 275 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before.


I don't have exact statistics of what percentage of American men are actually in relationship [with domestic women]. But common sense dictates that this is definitely a majority, and not merely a slight one. If this wasn't the case, media would have already made a news about this phenomenon. Some may argue that media is too feminized for that; but I believe that modern media's primary objective is to make a big news of anything they possibly can. Men's dating plight could surely prove to be a great subject if its proportions had been wide enough for that.


If there was EVER a SINGLE mass media story on this subject, whether true or not, the entirety of Western society could very well come crashing down. No exaggeration.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation?


A desire to shop is part of the woman's nature. I guess our hope is to find a woman who'll respect us enough to at least keep it under control. As long as she shops, she keeps her femininity; you wouldn't want to be with an emasculated woman who does men's work better than you do, would you?


That's just an excuse.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
For the second question, I don't fully agree with fschmidt, as I mentioned. But let's say fschmidt is right. Why would this imply that such a society couldn't exist?


I would put a question in a reverse form? How can such a society exist for an extended period of time? If women indeed preferred bad men while rejecting good ones as a matter of principle, the concept of a family would be virtually destroyed because there would be almost no normal families. Most importantly, it would contradict human nature. People naturally want to be happy, so there is no reason in the world why a woman would specifically look for a negative type man who would make her life hard rather than easy. The whole premise is inconsistent. If they want bad men, why do they?


Have you taken a good look around you, living in the US? How many normal families do you know?

People naturally wanting to be happy is exactly why girls pretty much ONLY go for good-looking guys, but that's a different topic.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? Simple: American society is very fucked up compared to that of ANY other country in the world - including even other femisphere countries. Normal relations between people in the US, and to a lesser extent other femisphere countries, are almost completely gone - this includes both friendships and relationships. The US is used to be good for one thing and one thing only - making money.


The U.S. is, unfortunately, still good to make money - for the 1% of the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the remaining 99%. Or, to the poor guys in developing countries who are embracing the job opportunities those wealthiest Americans offer them - again at the expense of other Americans. And, no, America is also good for something other than money. I would never think of openly wearing a yarmalka in Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia. Neither would it be so easy there to obtain kosher food (yes, it's now more available than before, but not in such quantities and not in as many locations as it is in the U.S.). That was my major expectation of America, and it still lives up to this expectation. But that's not the point. The point is, how do you know how fucked up America is in terms of relationships in comparison to ALL other countries? From what I understand, you visit the former Soviet Union more often than I do (since I moved out in 1994, I was there only once - in 2005). Did you try to date anybody there? If so, why hasn't it worked out so far? The grass is always greener on the other side. Besides, don't you live in Canada rather than the U.S.? If so, who are you to know how the U.S. is doing while you haven't succeeded even in Canada?


In response to your comment about openly wearing a yarmalka: there are thugs everywhere, except in countries that really do qualify as developed - of which none are in North America.

As I said before, I didn't try to date there.

Fact is, Canadians and Americans are very similar.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
Regarding your last point: Yes, I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now.


So, what prevents you from at least looking for an opportunity to move back? I suspect that, deeply inside, you're not sure if you're right in your assessment. If you were, you would have probably been more pro-active in moving back. As far as I remember, you've once even admitted that yourself.


I said: "I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now."
I didn't say: "I am almost certain that if I went back, I would be in a relationship right now."

Also, you didn't address all of my points.

_________________
THE DEVELOPED WORLD

Image


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 09:37 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 03 Oct 2011, 21:39
Posts: 467
Location: Eastern Europe a.k.a. craphole
Thanks: 22
Thanked:
71 times in 56 posts
As someone from those backwards countries, I confirm that women from poor shit-holes really DO want to meet men from richer countries. They often badmouth us men from their own countries, as we are 'good-at-nothing' usual boring 'with no future'. Typical female psychology - find the best ones you can grab and hold on him like a leech, which sucks blood, money and cock. I see that often. However, you'll be living with forever feeling 'she did it for a better life, not for ME'. Is it what you really want?
I fucking guarantee, not from one of them I EVER heard that she fell in love or anything. 100% of times it is 'he has future', 'he stands firmly on his feet', 'he leads respectable life', 'he is the proper man', ... all of which are weasel words for 'he has much more money than you, chump, I am goldern with him, hooray!'
LOL, I have read a story, where a fussy Russian woman got conned with her 'rich guy from America'. She left her boyfriend in Russia for 'not having any perspective prospects' and went to states to meet her dream man. Well? He made her live a the crappy old ranch in the middle of nowhere, look after cows and whatnot, seldom if ever going to cities. LOL again! That was an awesome, AWESOME lesson for a greedy bitch.

*also*, stop stealing our women! j/k

_________________
They can not defend themselves. They can not run away. INSANITY is their only way of escape.
All opponents to humane attitude must be shot on the spot!
You know, to kill is bad! I read that in a book!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:46 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5039
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 517
Thanked:
1332 times in 832 posts
Iori_Yagami wrote:
As someone from those backwards countries, I confirm that women from poor shit-holes really DO want to meet men from richer countries. They often badmouth us men from their own countries, as we are 'good-at-nothing' usual boring 'with no future'. Typical female psychology - find the best ones you can grab and hold on him like a leech, which sucks blood, money and cock. I see that often. However, you'll be living with forever feeling 'she did it for a better life, not for ME'. Is it what you really want?
I fucking guarantee, not from one of them I EVER heard that she fell in love or anything. 100% of times it is 'he has future', 'he stands firmly on his feet', 'he leads respectable life', 'he is the proper man', ... all of which are weasel words for 'he has much more money than you, chump, I am goldern with him, hooray!'

There is nothing wrong with this as an initial attraction, just as there nothing wrong with a woman's looks being an initial attraction for a guy. The question is whether something more can develop, and I think the answer is yes. Most incels are decent guys but women in the femisphere just don't give them a chance.

Quote:
*also*, stop stealing our women! j/k

You aren't in Latin America.

_________________
Support morality, support Islam.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:48 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5039
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 517
Thanked:
1332 times in 832 posts
fschmidt wrote:
Okay so we have a few guys willing to help sponsor this. Now we need an incel to do it. Any volunteers?

No one wants to do this? If you are an unemployed incel in America or Canada, please explain to me why you wouldn't do this.

_________________
Support morality, support Islam.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:55 
Offline
Elite Contributor

Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 18:39
Posts: 3835
Thanks: 57
Thanked:
643 times in 470 posts
fschmidt wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Okay so we have a few guys willing to help sponsor this. Now we need an incel to do it. Any volunteers?

No one wants to do this? If you are an unemployed incel in America or Canada, please explain to me why you wouldn't do this.


Could the same fears associated with DSR also be associated with travel/life changing events?


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group