LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 05:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 06:48 
Poster

fschmidt wrote:
I find it hard to imagine a guy being incel in Latin America unless he has real issues like being very ugly or unemployed or something like that. A guy like George Sodini wouldn't have been incel in Latin America. The reason for this difference is because women in Latin America really are attracted to good providers. In America, I was boring to women because I am honest and decent, I was a nerd and freak because of my intelligence, and I was creepy because I never put up with bullshit. None of these traits were held against me in Latin America.

Well, some of those very traits (nerdy, top of his class in high school and college, socially awkward) were held against me time and time again by girls. It was also the case of some of my college friends.
I don't know if you are from Latin America yourself, if not, that could be a factor, as I speculated in my last post.

I guess it might depend on the specific environment you interacted in; in my case, most of my female acquaintances were college educated, middle class girls, career-motivated and with goals beyond finding a male provider. They did want to have kids relatively early, but they never bought into the patriarchal system completely, and they can actually be very dominating. I have read many descriptions of women in this and other related forums, and I have to say, I don't find that many differences between American and Western European women and their Latin American counterparts. The differences are subtle, and they share traits with mediterranean women (Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians.)

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 07:45 
Anti-feminist extremist

fork wrote:
Well, some of those very traits (nerdy, top of his class in high school and college, socially awkward) were held against me time and time again by girls. It was also the case of some of my college friends.

What country was this in? I can easily imagine it in Chile, so I guess "Latin America" is too broad.

Quote:
I guess it might depend on the specific environment you interacted in; in my case, most of my female acquaintances were college educated, middle class girls, career-motivated and with goals beyond finding a male provider. They did want to have kids relatively early, but they never bought into the patriarchal system completely, and they can actually be very dominating. I have read many descriptions of women in this and other related forums, and I have to say, I don't find that many differences between American and Western European women and their Latin American counterparts. The differences are subtle, and they share traits with mediterranean women (Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians.)

College is certainly a universal cultural poison. Why bother with these women if other kinds of women are more reasonable? The problem in America is that there are no reasonable women in any class. Also, how long have you lived in America to compare? I am not from Latin America, so that might help me personally but I do get a very different feeling just looking at the faces of women, even when they aren't looking at me, in other countries. Of the Latin American countries that I visited, Chile seemed almost as bad as America and Costa Rica wasn't that great either. I liked Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, and Uruguay.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 10:15 
LS.com #1 Poster

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 13:20 
Borat

fschmidt wrote:
The obsession with racial Judaism is one of the main flaws of modern Judaism.

There is no such thing as racical Judaism. Where did you hear of such a thing?

fschmidt wrote:
There is no question in my mind that the men on this forum are, on average, far superior to average men in the femisphere, and femisphere women reject men here exactly for this reason, because slutty bitches are attracted to the worst men.

Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to look at the world from upside down. Perhaps, if you look at it from purely spiritual perspective, you're right. The problem, however, that we live in this world and are forced to play the game under its rules, which makes it too uneasy to call a white thing black and a bad thing good.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 17:48 
Contributor

Oh damn I was missing this thread! (weekends are not a very appropriated time for me to connect)

Well obviously I'm not the guy to make an incel guide, I know nothing about social life in my city. But if eventually someone ends up coming here, I'll be glad to help, at least telling him what are the parts of the city to better avoid, how to use our chaotic transportation system, and if he speaks Spanish, explaining and trying to translate local expressions.

And if you have any question about how are things around here, I'll try to answer them through my limited experience.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2011, 22:56 
Not a moderator

New-Yorker wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
There is no question in my mind that the men on this forum are, on average, far superior to average men in the femisphere, and femisphere women reject men here exactly for this reason, because slutty bitches are attracted to the worst men.

Perhaps it's not such a bad idea to look at the world from upside down. Perhaps, if you look at it from purely spiritual perspective, you're right. The problem, however, that we live in this world and are forced to play the game under its rules, which makes it too uneasy to call a white thing black and a bad thing good.

Not saying I agree with fschmidt, but this "argument" sounds a lot like that of exxie: the world's not fair, deal with it - in other words, you'll never get women.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 05:42 
Borat

theyoungagegroup wrote:
Not saying I agree with fschmidt, but this "argument" sounds a lot like that of exxie: the world's not fair, deal with it - in other words, you'll never get women.

I never said that. I'm questioning the whole premise that the world (i.e. so-called "femisphere") is not fair. In other words, I'm not disputing the existance of the problem, but not blindly accepting the belief that this is what stands on my way. Fschmidt seems to be rather obsessed with this whole idea of foreign dating. If you listen to him, it turns out that American women hate good men and are only attracted to bad ones (if so, how come the vast majority of American man are in relatoinship?). And if American women indeed hated good men, how would this society survive in the first place? And if he says that this phenomenon is relatively recent, then how come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? In short, without getting into details about fschmidt's premises, it seems to be his agenda rather than common sense. Sometimes you, theyoungagegroup, sound a little similar - when you're idelizing the Russian/Ukrainian girls, especially when you're claiming that, if you hadn't been brought to North America, you would have been with one of those girls.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 15:48 
Not a moderator

New-Yorker wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:

I never said that. I'm questioning the whole premise that the world (i.e. so-called "femisphere") is not fair. In other words, I'm not disputing the existance of the problem, but not blindly accepting the belief that this is what stands on my way. Fschmidt seems to be rather obsessed with this whole idea of foreign dating. If you listen to him, it turns out that American women hate good men and are only attracted to bad ones (if so, how come the vast majority of American man are in relatoinship?). And if American women indeed hated good men, how would this society survive in the first place? And if he says that this phenomenon is relatively recent, then how come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? In short, without getting into details about fschmidt's premises, it seems to be his agenda rather than common sense. Sometimes you, theyoungagegroup, sound a little similar - when you're idelizing the Russian/Ukrainian girls, especially when you're claiming that, if you hadn't been brought to North America, you would have been with one of those girls.

Although I disagree with fschmidt as to the nature of the phenomenon, I can try to answer your questions.

How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before. Second, in how many of these relationships does the man get sex regularly? (Hint: not as many as you'd think - see sexless marriages.) How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation? I could go on, but I have other questions to answer, after all. :P

For the second question, I don't fully agree with fschmidt, as I mentioned. But let's say fschmidt is right. Why would this imply that such a society couldn't exist?

How come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? Simple: American society is very fucked up compared to that of ANY other country in the world - including even other femisphere countries. Normal relations between people in the US, and to a lesser extent other femisphere countries, are almost completely gone - this includes both friendships and relationships. The US is used to be good for one thing and one thing only - making money.

Regarding your last point: Yes, I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:39 
Contributor

Highscores: 6
I'm guessing it all depends. Latin America is a big subcontinent. I think people from the US looking abroad should try first that which is nearby, namely Mexico and Central America. If you want to venture further south, your expectations ought to change... that's for sure.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 03:18 
Borat

theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before.

I don't have exact statistics of what percentage of American men are actually in relationship [with domestic women]. But common sense dictates that this is definitely a majority, and not merely a slight one. If this wasn't the case, media would have already made a news about this phenomenon. Some may argue that media is too feminized for that; but I believe that modern media's primary objective is to make a big news of anything they possibly can. Men's dating plight could surely prove to be a great subject if its proportions had been wide enough for that.

theyoungagegroup wrote:
How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation?

A desire to shop is part of the woman's nature. I guess our hope is to find a woman who'll respect us enough to at least keep it under control. As long as she shops, she keeps her femininity; you wouldn't want to be with an emasculated woman who does men's work better than you do, would you?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
For the second question, I don't fully agree with fschmidt, as I mentioned. But let's say fschmidt is right. Why would this imply that such a society couldn't exist?

I would put a question in a reverse form? How can such a society exist for an extended period of time? If women indeed preferred bad men while rejecting good ones as a matter of principle, the concept of a family would be virtually destroyed because there would be almost no normal families. Most importantly, it would contradict human nature. People naturally want to be happy, so there is no reason in the world why a woman would specifically look for a negative type man who would make her life hard rather than easy. The whole premise is inconsistent. If they want bad men, why do they?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come it only hit the U.S. and not the areas south of Mexican border? Simple: American society is very fucked up compared to that of ANY other country in the world - including even other femisphere countries. Normal relations between people in the US, and to a lesser extent other femisphere countries, are almost completely gone - this includes both friendships and relationships. The US is used to be good for one thing and one thing only - making money.

The U.S. is, unfortunately, still good to make money - for the 1% of the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the remaining 99%. Or, to the poor guys in developing countries who are embracing the job opportunities those wealthiest Americans offer them - again at the expense of other Americans. And, no, America is also good for something other than money. I would never think of openly wearing a yarmalka in Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia. Neither would it be so easy there to obtain kosher food (yes, it's now more available than before, but not in such quantities and not in as many locations as it is in the U.S.). That was my major expectation of America, and it still lives up to this expectation. But that's not the point. The point is, how do you know how fucked up America is in terms of relationships in comparison to ALL other countries? From what I understand, you visit the former Soviet Union more often than I do (since I moved out in 1994, I was there only once - in 2005). Did you try to date anybody there? If so, why hasn't it worked out so far? The grass is always greener on the other side. Besides, don't you live in Canada rather than the U.S.? If so, who are you to know how the U.S. is doing while you haven't succeeded even in Canada?

theyoungagegroup wrote:
Regarding your last point: Yes, I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now.

So, what prevents you from at least looking for an opportunity to move back? I suspect that, deeply inside, you're not sure if you're right in your assessment. If you were, you would have probably been more pro-active in moving back. As far as I remember, you've once even admitted that yourself.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 05:18 
Not a moderator

New-Yorker wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How come the vast majority of American men are in relationships? First of all, it may be a majority, but it's definitely not vast as has been discussed here before.

I don't have exact statistics of what percentage of American men are actually in relationship [with domestic women]. But common sense dictates that this is definitely a majority, and not merely a slight one. If this wasn't the case, media would have already made a news about this phenomenon. Some may argue that media is too feminized for that; but I believe that modern media's primary objective is to make a big news of anything they possibly can. Men's dating plight could surely prove to be a great subject if its proportions had been wide enough for that.

If there was EVER a SINGLE mass media story on this subject, whether true or not, the entirety of Western society could very well come crashing down. No exaggeration.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
How many of these relationships have women just using the man's money however they please - see the EXTREME imbalance of men vs. women shopping - while the man tolerates it out of desperation?

A desire to shop is part of the woman's nature. I guess our hope is to find a woman who'll respect us enough to at least keep it under control. As long as she shops, she keeps her femininity; you wouldn't want to be with an emasculated woman who does men's work better than you do, would you?

That's just an excuse.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:

I would put a question in a reverse form? How can such a society exist for an extended period of time? If women indeed preferred bad men while rejecting good ones as a matter of principle, the concept of a family would be virtually destroyed because there would be almost no normal families. Most importantly, it would contradict human nature. People naturally want to be happy, so there is no reason in the world why a woman would specifically look for a negative type man who would make her life hard rather than easy. The whole premise is inconsistent. If they want bad men, why do they?

Have you taken a good look around you, living in the US? How many normal families do you know?

People naturally wanting to be happy is exactly why girls pretty much ONLY go for good-looking guys, but that's a different topic.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:

The U.S. is, unfortunately, still good to make money - for the 1% of the wealthiest Americans at the expense of the remaining 99%. Or, to the poor guys in developing countries who are embracing the job opportunities those wealthiest Americans offer them - again at the expense of other Americans. And, no, America is also good for something other than money. I would never think of openly wearing a yarmalka in Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia. Neither would it be so easy there to obtain kosher food (yes, it's now more available than before, but not in such quantities and not in as many locations as it is in the U.S.). That was my major expectation of America, and it still lives up to this expectation. But that's not the point. The point is, how do you know how fucked up America is in terms of relationships in comparison to ALL other countries? From what I understand, you visit the former Soviet Union more often than I do (since I moved out in 1994, I was there only once - in 2005). Did you try to date anybody there? If so, why hasn't it worked out so far? The grass is always greener on the other side. Besides, don't you live in Canada rather than the U.S.? If so, who are you to know how the U.S. is doing while you haven't succeeded even in Canada?

In response to your comment about openly wearing a yarmalka: there are thugs everywhere, except in countries that really do qualify as developed - of which none are in North America.

As I said before, I didn't try to date there.

Fact is, Canadians and Americans are very similar.

Quote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:

So, what prevents you from at least looking for an opportunity to move back? I suspect that, deeply inside, you're not sure if you're right in your assessment. If you were, you would have probably been more pro-active in moving back. As far as I remember, you've once even admitted that yourself.

I said: "I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now."
I didn't say: "I am almost certain that if I went back, I would be in a relationship right now."

Also, you didn't address all of my points.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 09:37 
Poster

As someone from those backwards countries, I confirm that women from poor shit-holes really DO want to meet men from richer countries. They often badmouth us men from their own countries, as we are 'good-at-nothing' usual boring 'with no future'. Typical female psychology - find the best ones you can grab and hold on him like a leech, which sucks blood, money and cock. I see that often. However, you'll be living with forever feeling 'she did it for a better life, not for ME'. Is it what you really want?
I fucking guarantee, not from one of them I EVER heard that she fell in love or anything. 100% of times it is 'he has future', 'he stands firmly on his feet', 'he leads respectable life', 'he is the proper man', ... all of which are weasel words for 'he has much more money than you, chump, I am goldern with him, hooray!'
LOL, I have read a story, where a fussy Russian woman got conned with her 'rich guy from America'. She left her boyfriend in Russia for 'not having any perspective prospects' and went to states to meet her dream man. Well? He made her live a the crappy old ranch in the middle of nowhere, look after cows and whatnot, seldom if ever going to cities. LOL again! That was an awesome, AWESOME lesson for a greedy bitch.

*also*, stop stealing our women! j/k

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:46 
Anti-feminist extremist

Iori_Yagami wrote:
As someone from those backwards countries, I confirm that women from poor shit-holes really DO want to meet men from richer countries. They often badmouth us men from their own countries, as we are 'good-at-nothing' usual boring 'with no future'. Typical female psychology - find the best ones you can grab and hold on him like a leech, which sucks blood, money and cock. I see that often. However, you'll be living with forever feeling 'she did it for a better life, not for ME'. Is it what you really want?
I fucking guarantee, not from one of them I EVER heard that she fell in love or anything. 100% of times it is 'he has future', 'he stands firmly on his feet', 'he leads respectable life', 'he is the proper man', ... all of which are weasel words for 'he has much more money than you, chump, I am goldern with him, hooray!'

There is nothing wrong with this as an initial attraction, just as there nothing wrong with a woman's looks being an initial attraction for a guy. The question is whether something more can develop, and I think the answer is yes. Most incels are decent guys but women in the femisphere just don't give them a chance.

Quote:
*also*, stop stealing our women! j/k

You aren't in Latin America.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:48 
Anti-feminist extremist

fschmidt wrote:
Okay so we have a few guys willing to help sponsor this. Now we need an incel to do it. Any volunteers?

No one wants to do this? If you are an unemployed incel in America or Canada, please explain to me why you wouldn't do this.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 01 Dec 2011, 19:55 
Elite Contributor

fschmidt wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Okay so we have a few guys willing to help sponsor this. Now we need an incel to do it. Any volunteers?

No one wants to do this? If you are an unemployed incel in America or Canada, please explain to me why you wouldn't do this.

Could the same fears associated with DSR also be associated with travel/life changing events?

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next