LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 09:39

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: 02 Dec 2011, 01:07 
Borat

theyoungagegroup wrote:
In response to your comment about openly wearing a yarmalka: there are thugs everywhere, except in countries that really do qualify as developed - of which none are in North America.

So, name me a country that is really developed to the level of having no thugs. I doubt such a country exists (or ever existed, for that matter) on the planet. But in America (as well as, ironically, most other "feminized" countries), at least, not only hate crime is severely punished, but it is also detested by the vast majority of general public. Russia/Ukraine/Belarus are lagging far behind in that respect. Yes, hate crime is against the law there as well; but in practical terms the society there is much less tolerant to minorities. Also, in America there is usually little or no problem getting your boss accomodate Sabbath observance (and it has not always been like that - a century ago it was a huge challenge).

theyoungagegroup wrote:
I said: "I am almost certain that had I not left, I would be in a relationship right now."
I didn't say: "I am almost certain that if I went back, I would be in a relationship right now."

That's an interesting statement. I imagine there are many variables at play here. whether it's about bringing a bride from ex-USSR to America, or moving back to ex-USSR yourself, there are logistical and immigration issues. But, aside from that, if you really think that, had you stayed there, you would've been in relatinship, why don't you think that this would happen just as easily if you actually move back there (after all aforementioned issues are resolved)? And, most importantly, since you've never tried to get a date there, what makes you believe that their girls are so open-minded and willing to settle for less? Don't you think you might find yourself disappointed? Look at what Carlito is telling you. If he hasn't succeeded so far, why do you think you would be better off?

Iori_Yagami, which country are you from?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 05:29 
Site Admin

540 times in 375 posts
I’d be kind of interested to see this experiment play out. I don’t understand why the more vocal incelers aren’t jumping at the chance. Someone should try to get in touch with Advanced with the offer of sending him down to Mexico.

I’d also be concerned with the drug crime occurring there. Normally I think any mention of a crime epidemic is overblown, but I think our insane prohibitions are causing a lot of horrific and brutal crimes there. From what I’ve heard from, most of the violence is located in the border towns, as well as the rural areas of western Mexico. Apparently the eastern part has a strong military presence in an effort to quell any possible crime. Still, seeing the Mexican military toting assault rifles isn’t very reassuring.

Estudié español por cuatro años en la escuela, y quiero visitar México algún día a hacer una inmersión y fluidez. Pero yo noestaría buscando una novia, la única chica que se busca es la señorita tequila.

"If you don’t like people, they can’t hurt you. Almost 8-year-olds who are often described as different learn that very quickly." - Elsa

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 05:37 
Anti-feminist extremist

Anyone needing inspiration can watch Cowboy del Amor.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 13:26 
Contributor

The hottest Latin-American women I've met were Colombian, so I guess I'd go there if I had to look for a Latin-American girlfriend. Mexico is not that bad if you keep away from the dangerous areas, or at least that's what I've been told by a couple of friends who've lived there. I certainly would not recommend going to Venezuela as the situation there is very, very bad.

Hey, bernard_marx, how are Spaniards regarded in Colombia? Not that I intend to go there, I'm just curious.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 18:04 
Contributor

Edison wrote:
Hey, bernard_marx, how are Spaniards regarded in Colombia? Not that I intend to go there, I'm just curious.

In general, most people will tell you how everyone was so welcoming, friendly, warm, polite and nice to them in Colombia, regardless of where they came from. But what I've noticed, is that specially among the majority of the uneducated people below their 30's (who are the most of the people a tourist deals with), more than being nice are just ass kissers expecting something in return, that joined to an overall assumption that if something is foreigner, then is superior.

But nearly all the rest of the people is genuinely nice, and I think that sincerity is more likely to be found outside the biggest cities. I don't think there's a particular attitude towards Spaniards, but a couple people I've know don't have the best disposition after hearing a couple news of Latin immigrants who have been attacked and beaten badly over there.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 21:26 
Contributor

bernard_marx wrote:
I don't think there's a particular attitude towards Spaniards, but a couple people I've know don't have the best disposition after hearing a couple news of Latin immigrants who have been attacked and beaten badly over there.

I'm sorry to hear (or read) that. It's true racism is on the rise in Spain, although it's mainly directed against Arabs and Muslims in general and it rarely results in physical aggression.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Dec 2011, 21:47 
Poster

Edison wrote:
I'm sorry to hear (or read) that. It's true racism is on the rise in Spain, although it's mainly directed against Arabs and Muslims in general and it rarely results in physical aggression.

Well, it's true that right now the biggest issue Spaniards have immigration-wise is with Muslims (los moros), but I wouldn't say that the rest are off the hook at all; Latin-Americans (los sudacas), Eastern Europeans (los gitanos Rumanos), etc. are discriminated against all the time.

True, violence is not common, something to be appreciated. The main violence episodes involve far-right wing groups and far-left wing groups (los anti-nazis and los fachas Franquistas). But it does happen.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank fork for the above post:
Edison
PostPosted: 09 Dec 2011, 23:49 
Anti-feminist extremist

For more inspiration, read MEXICO: Success Story from an Asian-American. And I'll keep looking for excuses like this to bump up this thread periodically.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Dec 2011, 12:15 
Super Contributor

Iori_Yagami wrote:
*also*, stop stealing our women! j/k

I know you're joking but you may unintentionally have a point here.

It's preposterous that a lot of Western men who have decided to go the foreign route... call themselves conservatives and oppose immigration at the same time. Hell, they view the influx of foreign workers as a plague that is tarnishing their immaculate states and put the entire blame on them for the current economic condition because of "stealing" their jobs. But even so, they'd love to marry a demure woman from outside the femisphere as she is clearly superior - according to them - to her Western equivalents! Nooo, they aren't hypocritical in the least! But it's common knowledge that the rich hold all the cards and it all comes down to economic development.

Not that I oppose the whole idea of going foreign. Not at all, I believe every incel should seek any solutions wherever he can, and it should also apply to people who are determined to move up in the would and seek happiness. However, it struck me that a lot of posters here are so self-absorbed that they haven't noticed the obvious incongruity.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011, 06:35 
Contributor

70 times in 31 posts
I went on romance tours, sponsored by marriage agencies, to both Russia and Columbia. I focused on women over the age of 30. Here are my impressions of both countries.

The Columbian women were less educated, more religious, less likely to speak English, from larger families, and were more likely to already have children. The religion issue tended to be problem because I’m an atheist. I was wary of women with children because I have enough trouble establishing a relationship with one person; adding more people increases the difficulty. I’m also not sure of the problems with getting a child out of the country or the advisability of separating a child from his father.

The Russian women were more highly educated, less religious, more likely to speak English, from smaller families, and were less likely to already have children. The woman I spent the most time with was a university professor who spoke fluent English.

I felt safer in Russia. I walked around the streets at night, took gypsy cabs (hitchhiking for money), and asked strangers on the street for directions. I did none of that in Columbia.

Columbia is closer to the US than Russia, so travel to Columbia was easier and less expensive.

Columbian culture seemed closer to US culture than does Russian culture, so perhaps the adjustment of a Columbian women to living in the US would be easier.

Russian was a harder language to learn than Spanish, although I couldn’t learn either of them well enough to have a normal conversation.

I wasn’t able to find a wife in either Russia or Columbia, although I know men who’ve found brides from both countries.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank lastvirgin for the above post:
Nature Boy, tradcom
PostPosted: 13 Dec 2011, 18:19 
Contributor

As far as I know, all the Columbias are on the femisphere, mostly US and Canada. I'm guessing that you mean Colombia.

Now in the topic, yes, uneducated people here is very religious, and prone to have a bunch of unplanned kids (like 90% of my cousins). And many of those women can be gold diggers. it depends on what part of the city you go to find those women or the educated ones, but I'm assuming that you may have a prevention to the last ones as more likely to think as femisphere women. My suggestion would be to look for women with careers not related to humanities in that case.

As long as you stay around the right places, you can feel safe to ask strangers for directions or walk around in the streets at nights.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 02:12 
Not a moderator

bernard_marx wrote:
As far as I know, all the Columbias are on the femisphere, mostly US and Canada. I'm guessing that you mean Colombia.

Now in the topic, yes, uneducated people here is very religious, and prone to have a bunch of unplanned kids (like 90% of my cousins). And many of those women can be gold diggers. it depends on what part of the city you go to find those women or the educated ones, but I'm assuming that you may have a prevention to the last ones as more likely to think as femisphere women. My suggestion would be to look for women with careers not related to humanities in that case.

As long as you stay around the right places, you can feel safe to ask strangers for directions or walk around in the streets at nights.

In English, please.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Dec 2011, 14:38 
Contributor

theyoungagegroup wrote:
In English, please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombia

Thanks  
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011, 01:02 
Not a moderator

bernard_marx wrote:
theyoungagegroup wrote:
In English, please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombia

:confused2:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 16 Dec 2011, 06:19 
Contributor

Wikipedia may have all the mistakes you want, but my point is that Colombia is spelled the same in English and Spanish.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next