LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 10:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 03:57 
Offline
Contributor

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 05:54
Posts: 685
Thanks: 32
Thanked:
48 times in 39 posts
Being from Latin America...

Yes, an Incel could find a woman in many Latin American countries... but that woman would have to be from the lower class, and I don't know why someone would want one. Besides ugliness you would have to deal with poor males. And a gringo trying to hook a poor woman is looking for trouble.

From the lower middle class, I don't think you would find too much difference, yes, most girls are more conservative, but they don't want to hook up with an ugly dude so easily. Have you ever seen a telenovela? All "galanes" are buff male models. If I want to see ugly males on TV I need to watch american series.

You make it seem like we are so different. I really don't think there is too much difference in American women compared to Eastern European or Latin American women that are not dirty poor


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 04:15 
Offline
Elite Contributor
User avatar

Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 19:10
Posts: 4426
Location: Fresno, California. USA
Thanks: 609
Thanked:
1804 times in 1027 posts
I have an Aunt from Nicaraugua. My uncle married her in 1978 (he was in the Brit foreign service office) anyway, in 1979 when the "revolution" happened they fled to Miami, Florida. My Tia Maria is a wonderful woman, but she's not some submissive, dainty latina....she's a hard-headed, strong woman who will tear you up in "splanglish" and make you wish you were dead if you get her upset. They were very well off in Nicaraugua but in the states, they are middle-class and she is STILL rages on my uncle at times for not "making enough money" and that kind of thing. They are still married, but the "flame" has been gone for decades now.

_________________
Men invented the Internet because women took over television


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 04:55 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10668
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2550
Thanked:
2344 times in 1698 posts
No_Motivation wrote:
Being from Latin America...

Yes, an Incel could find a woman in many Latin American countries... but that woman would have to be from the lower class, and I don't know why someone would want one. Besides ugliness you would have to deal with poor males. And a gringo trying to hook a poor woman is looking for trouble.

From the lower middle class, I don't think you would find too much difference, yes, most girls are more conservative, but they don't want to hook up with an ugly dude so easily. Have you ever seen a telenovela? All "galanes" are buff male models. If I want to see ugly males on TV I need to watch american series.

You make it seem like we are so different. I really don't think there is too much difference in American women compared to Eastern European or Latin American women that are not dirty poor


X2

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:01 
Offline
Contributor

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 05:54
Posts: 685
Thanks: 32
Thanked:
48 times in 39 posts
oncebitten55 wrote:

X2

I would love to say that some Asian Countries might be different, but I have no experience about it.

One reason why I left this place is the huge ignorance from incels regarding Latin America. This is no heaven boys, I've had more luck with women in the few months I was in America.
I can't wait to leave this craphole. I stand with my position, if you want to hook up with an ugly poor woman and get your ass kicked by her cousins, come around here. If you plan to keep your social status, women are more bitchy around here, and a lot of them will never fuck you unless they have a wedding ring


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:17 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5039
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 517
Thanked:
1332 times in 832 posts
No_Motivation wrote:
One reason why I left this place is the huge ignorance from incels regarding Latin America. This is no heaven boys, I've had more luck with women in the few months I was in America.
I can't wait to leave this craphole. I stand with my position, if you want to hook up with an ugly poor woman and get your ass kicked by her cousins, come around here. If you plan to keep your social status, women are more bitchy around here, and a lot of them will never fuck you unless they have a wedding ring

Any man who would complain about the bolded part is a bad boy. No wonder he likes America. And he judges women based on their economic level and social status. A decent man judges a woman on how decent she is, and being unwilling to fuck around is a strong sign of decency. I would say that No_Motivation's posts show that Latin America is a good place for decent American men.

I'm reminded of a cab driver is Mexico. I was in the cab with my (Mexican) wife. The driver told me how American women love Mexican men. So I told him that that is just perfect because I hate American women, so Mexican men can have all the American women as long as decent American men can have the Mexican women. He seemed confused by my answer and my wife later, laughing hysterically, told me that the driver was trying to insult me in saying that American men can't keep their women for themselves, and he was saying this because I had a Mexican wife. My answer was so unexpected and so contrary to Latin thinking that he had no idea how to respond.

_________________
Support morality, support Islam.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:23 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10668
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2550
Thanked:
2344 times in 1698 posts
No_Motivation wrote:
oncebitten55 wrote:

X2

I would love to say that some Asian Countries might be different, but I have no experience about it.

One reason why I left this place is the huge ignorance from incels regarding Latin America. This is no heaven boys, I've had more luck with women in the few months I was in America.
I can't wait to leave this craphole. I stand with my position, if you want to hook up with an ugly poor woman and get your ass kicked by her cousins, come around here. If you plan to keep your social status, women are more bitchy around here, and a lot of them will never fuck you unless they have a wedding ring


Bingo!

Thats why I gave you a "X2".

I know quite a bit about the Latin-American countries, and I am *NOT *dating a Latina, for very good reasons.

White American women are _mild_ in temper, by comparison to most Latina's, IME.

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:26 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10668
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2550
Thanked:
2344 times in 1698 posts
fschmidt wrote:
No_Motivation wrote:
One reason why I left this place is the huge ignorance from incels regarding Latin America. This is no heaven boys, I've had more luck with women in the few months I was in America.
I can't wait to leave this craphole. I stand with my position, if you want to hook up with an ugly poor woman and get your ass kicked by her cousins, come around here. If you plan to keep your social status, women are more bitchy around here, and a lot of them will never fuck you unless they have a wedding ring

Any man who would complain about the bolded part is a bad boy. No wonder he likes America. And he judges women based on their economic level and social status. A decent man judges a woman on how decent she is, and being unwilling to fuck around is a strong sign of decency. I would say that No_Motivation's posts show that Latin America is a good place for decent American men.

I'm reminded of a cab driver is Mexico. I was in the cab with my (Mexican) wife. The driver told me how American women love Mexican men. So I told him that that is just perfect because I hate American women, so Mexican men can have all the American women as long as decent American men can have the Mexican women. He seemed confused by my answer and my wife later, laughing hysterically, told me that the driver was trying to insult me in saying that American men can't keep their women for themselves, and he was saying this because I had a Mexican wife. My answer was so unexpected and so contrary to Latin thinking that he had no idea how to respond.


I am guessing that your wife was not a poor Mexican woman, before you met her, yes?

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:31 
Offline
Contributor

Joined: 11 Feb 2011, 05:54
Posts: 685
Thanks: 32
Thanked:
48 times in 39 posts
fschmidt wrote:
Any man who would complain about the bolded part is a bad boy. No wonder he likes America. And he judges women based on their economic level and social status. A decent man judges a woman on how decent she is, and being unwilling to fuck around is a strong sign of decency. I would say that No_Motivation's posts show that Latin America is a good place for decent American men.

I'm reminded of a cab driver is Mexico. I was in the cab with my (Mexican) wife. The driver told me how American women love Mexican men. So I told him that that is just perfect because I hate American women, so Mexican men can have all the American women as long as decent American men can have the Mexican women. He seemed confused by my answer and my wife later, laughing hysterically, told me that the driver was trying to insult me in saying that American men can't keep their women for themselves, and he was saying this because I had a Mexican wife. My answer was so unexpected and so contrary to Latin thinking that he had no idea how to respond.

Too much white-knighting?
I'm talking about upper-class women, the kind of women that don't give a damn about you unless you are rich and/or attractive
Of course poor women are sluts. How do you think that they have 6 kids on average? Do you think they fuck the same guy?

Nah, the taxi driver just shut up because he was trying to get you mad, and he couldn't

By the way, the Latin American statistics about men raising other man's children are terrifying


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 05:40 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
fschmidt wrote:
No_Motivation wrote:
and a lot of them will never fuck you unless they have a wedding ring

Any man who would complain about the bolded part is a bad boy.


This was a funny episode. Apparently, No_Motivation wants sex without marital obligation, ha! Fschmidt caught him on the spot :)

fschmidt wrote:
No wonder he likes America. And he judges women based on their economic level and social status. A decent man judges a woman on how decent she is, and being unwilling to fuck around is a strong sign of decency. I would say that No_Motivation's posts show that Latin America is a good place for decent American men.


Now fschmidt has gone on with his agenda: "America is screwed because it hates decent men, therefore decent American men should go to Latin America". I may be mistaking, of course, but I suspect that fschmidt himself is insecure/unhappy about the decision he has made decades ago, and, by resorting to this agenda, he's trying to prove himself right. Why else would a happily married man spend time browsing this forum and responded to the posts?

fschmidt wrote:
I'm reminded of a cab driver is Mexico. I was in the cab with my (Mexican) wife. The driver told me how American women love Mexican men. So I told him that that is just perfect because I hate American women, so Mexican men can have all the American women as long as decent American men can have the Mexican women. He seemed confused by my answer and my wife later, laughing hysterically, told me that the driver was trying to insult me in saying that American men can't keep their women for themselves, and he was saying this because I had a Mexican wife. My answer was so unexpected and so contrary to Latin thinking that he had no idea how to respond.


The driver is entitled to his agenda, just like you're entitled to yours. This doesn't make either one of you objective. And your misunderstanding of the driver's comment only shows how naive is your sincere belief that Mexicans think highly of American men.

oncebitten55 wrote:
I am guessing that your wife was not a poor Mexican woman, before you met her, yes?


He has mentioned once or more that she came from a successful family.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 06:02 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10668
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2550
Thanked:
2344 times in 1698 posts
No_Motivation wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Any man who would complain about the bolded part is a bad boy. No wonder he likes America. And he judges women based on their economic level and social status. A decent man judges a woman on how decent she is, and being unwilling to fuck around is a strong sign of decency. I would say that No_Motivation's posts show that Latin America is a good place for decent American men.

I'm reminded of a cab driver is Mexico. I was in the cab with my (Mexican) wife. The driver told me how American women love Mexican men. So I told him that that is just perfect because I hate American women, so Mexican men can have all the American women as long as decent American men can have the Mexican women. He seemed confused by my answer and my wife later, laughing hysterically, told me that the driver was trying to insult me in saying that American men can't keep their women for themselves, and he was saying this because I had a Mexican wife. My answer was so unexpected and so contrary to Latin thinking that he had no idea how to respond.

Too much white-knighting?
I'm talking about upper-class women, the kind of women that don't give a damn about you unless you are rich and/or attractive
Of course poor women are sluts. How do you think that they have 6 kids on average? Do you think they fuck the same guy?

Nah, the taxi driver just shut up because he was trying to get you mad, and he couldn't

By the way, the Latin American statistics about men raising other man's children are terrifying


X2... again!!!

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 06:23 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10668
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2550
Thanked:
2344 times in 1698 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
He has mentioned once or more that she came from a successful family.


I had not known of that, but I did guess accurately, did I not?

That's because what N_M said about her kinfolk kicking the shit out of you, is exactly what would happen to any "Gringo" messing with a poor woman, down in Latin-America countries.

No_Motivation is 100 percent spot on, so far in my assessment.

His notions about "rich vs. poor" may offend some of you since, in America, men are not allowed to be men any longer,
but I can assure you that that is how it *is*, in these Latin-American countries.

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Dec 2011, 08:29 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 21 Nov 2011, 07:58
Posts: 318
Thanks: 16
Thanked:
25 times in 22 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
Apparently, No_Motivation wants sex without marital obligation, ha!

I would guess that's the case of most of the male population (and a good chunk of the female population.) More power to you if you're not like that, but I'm not going to judge.

And yes, No_Motivation is right on the money when it comes to Latin American women. Like I said before, it is more of a subtle difference, akin to the difference between English or nordic women and Italian or Spanish women.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2011, 21:09 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 00:08
Posts: 50
Thanks: 10
Thanked:
6 times in 5 posts
No_Motivation wrote:
I stand with my position, if you want to hook up with an ugly poor woman and get your ass kicked by her cousins, come around here.


Maybe if she is from a criminal family, otherwise I'm not sure to believe this.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2011, 20:10 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
Did anybody contribute to this yet? If so, how much do you expect from an individual? While I'm not a fan of this whole thing, and my budget is rather limited, if the amount is not too big I might consider contributing, too - just for the sake of experiment. But only if it's not too much. So, how much do you think it makes sense for an individual contributor to offer? And did you figure out who will actually be traveling?


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2011, 20:54 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5039
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 517
Thanked:
1332 times in 832 posts
No one volunteered to go, so there is no point contributing.

_________________
Support morality, support Islam.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group