LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 16 Sep 2019, 05:25

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2011, 21:14 
Flip-flopping fornicator

fschmidt wrote:
No one volunteered to go, so there is no point contributing.

As expected, I am afraid.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2011, 21:20 
Anti-feminist extremist

sarieas wrote:

Why as expected? I really can't understand why no one wants to solve their problems. It boggles my mind.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Dec 2011, 21:28 
Flip-flopping fornicator

fschmidt wrote:
sarieas wrote:

Why as expected? I really can't understand why no one wants to solve their problems. It boggles my mind.

I would've donated.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 17:42 
Contributor

Well, everybody could do a "where to meet girls where I live" and share with the others.
Please, please, please, don't make the mistake of thinking we don't have feminists in Brazil or any other Latin American country. Or thinking we are "easier".

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 17:59 
Pseudo-intellectual attention whore

sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.

Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.

You might want to rethink Argentina, at least BA. It's pretty hip, urban and women there in middle and upper classes are pretty European in feel, for the most part. And guys out there are pretty macho, so most of the quieter or meeker guys here would have a pretty tough run out there.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 23:10 
Neil Strauss wannabe

exxie wrote:
sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.

Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.

You might want to rethink Argentina, at least BA. It's pretty hip, urban and women there in middle and upper classes are pretty European in feel, for the most part. And guys out there are pretty macho, so most of the quieter or meeker guys here would have a pretty tough run out there.

Roosh'd

I have signatures disabled.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Jan 2012, 23:35 
Contributor

You do know that both Brazil and Argentina have female presidents, right? I'd say that's at least a little feminist...

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 00:11 
LS.com Legend

Salome wrote:
You do know that both Brazil and Argentina have female presidents, right? I'd say that's at least a little feminist...

Pakistan and India have had female Prime Ministers (Benazir Bhutto and Indira Gandhi). Would anyone claim those are feminist countries?

On the other hand, Sweden has never had a female PM, and yet is the worst feminazi hellhole on Earth.

Having a female PM/president means nothing.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank canamoeba for the above post:
oncebitten55
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 00:27 
Anti-feminist extremist

Salome wrote:
Well, everybody could do a "where to meet girls where I live" and share with the others.

When I lived in mainstream America, the answer to the question "where to meet girls where I live" was "in my dreams".

Quote:
Please, please, please, don't make the mistake of thinking we don't have feminists in Brazil or any other Latin American country. Or thinking we are "easier".

Yes there are feminists, but it is definitely easier because the government isn't as effective at enforcing feminist policies.

Last edited by fschmidt on 09 Jan 2012, 00:35, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 00:35 
Anti-feminist extremist

Malcalypse wrote:
exxie wrote:

Roosh'd

Roosh had trouble in Argentina because acting like a bad boy doesn't go ever so well there. I would say that any country that Roosh likes should be written off for incels.

And exxie is wrong as always. Argentina is diverse. Parts of Buenos Aires are like Europe with similar people (which is still a lot better than America), but Argentina also has small towns, rural areas, and horrendous slums. I obviously never tried dating in Argentina but my feeling about the country was pretty good. The women there are obviously more intelligent than women in the femisphere.

Last edited by fschmidt on 09 Jan 2012, 00:46, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 00:41 
Contributor

But what makes you think it'd easier to date in Latin America?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 00:45 
Anti-feminist extremist

Salome wrote:

I was rejected hundreds of times in America. Then I went to Mexico and met my wife in a week. I suggest you look at Happier Abroad for more. As a woman from Brazil, I don't think you can imagine how horrible it is to be a man in America.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2012, 01:00 
Neil Strauss wannabe

fschmidt wrote:
Malcalypse wrote:
exxie wrote:

Roosh'd

Roosh had trouble in Argentina because acting like a bad boy doesn't go ever so well there. I would say that any country that Roosh likes should be written off for incels.

And exxie is wrong as always. Argentina is diverse. Parts of Buenos Aires are like Europe with similar people (which is still a lot better than America), but Argentina also has small towns, rural areas, and horrendous slums. I obviously never tried dating in Argentina but my feeling about the country was pretty good. The women there are obviously more intelligent than women in the femisphere.

:shrug:

I just saw the parallel between what he said and what she said. I'm a bit surprised you don't like Roosh though, as his mindset seems really in-line with yours. Namely that American women are unfeminine sluts, so one should travel.

I have signatures disabled.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012, 07:43 
Poster

Location: Between Central Florida, Brazil, a rock, and a hard place.
fschmidt wrote:
Salome wrote:

I was rejected hundreds of times in America. Then I went to Mexico and met my wife in a week. I suggest you look at Happier Abroad for more. As a woman from Brazil, I don't think you can imagine how horrible it is to be a man in America.

Yep, it was the same for me. Was rejected many times as well, then, after at least 2 decades of that, I finally went back to what worked for me years ago when my father was in the U.S. Army and my family and I was stationed in Germany. I had talked to German girls and even dated one. It was the only time I was successful with a female. It's funny, though now I think about it. Since I met my Brazilian wife, I've had many Americans tell me that the only reason that my wife was interested in me was I made good money. That may be the case for some, but not for all Brazilian women, including my wife. And you really can't say that the rest of the world is third world poor. Although East Germany looked like World War II ended yesterday, West Germany, as a member of the European Common Market (Now the European Union), was far from having third world status. And when I had dated my German girlfriend, it was during the early 80's, and I was 12. And I remember West Germany was a good place to live -- Wunderbar, as the Germans would say.

And, fschmidt is right. I personally couldn't begin to tell you how horrible it its to live in the U.S.A. as a man.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2012, 03:02 
Not a moderator

fschmidt wrote:
As a woman from Brazil, I don't think you can imagine how horrible it is to be a man in America.

Fixed.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 217 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next