LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 01:14

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 01 May 2015, 19:01 
New Poster

8 times in 6 posts
Rudeboy41 wrote:
Women can actually be very nice if you give them a chance. Don't assume you're being invalidated just because the relationship has not turned sexual. Women don't like it when you feel sorry for them. Treat them like a pal and they will do all sorts of things for you.

Make sure you reciprocate by showing kindness instead of judgement and you will find yor social interactions go a long way. Practice openly flirting with the women on this forum and take them seriously instead of flaming them and you will find that they and more women will post on these forums.

Discuss.

Of course they can be nice. I know several of them who are nice, one of which i did declare im in love with her and she dump me as a friend because she didn't think anything could happen between us other than friendship.
If the relationship doesn't turn romantic, it doesn't always mean the fault of the woman. Sometimes you said the wrong things, did the wrong things that didn't turn her on. Don't always assume its just the women's fault. It takes two to tango and if one is doing the tango and the other the limbo, it will not work out the way you intended it.
Of course not all women are nice. There will be bitches among them, just like there are assholes among men.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 18:41 
Poster

I almost always end up as a floor mat and that is why I am no longer that nice to a women. I fancied some girl in one of my classes I initiated friendship with her but it ended up her using me and me getting dumped at the end of class(in highschool and university both separate girls).

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 19:55 
Elite Contributor

Location: Trapped inside my own mind somewhere on this hunk of rock.
I won't speak for everyone but this doesn't apply to me. I give everyone a fair chance; male or female until they demonstrate they don't deserve it. In retrospect, I find that women make terrible friends for me. I'm in a situation where very few people can do anything that is of any benefit to me. The most I can hope for in friendship is to 'break even'. Women always seem to take from my life and never add to it; the exception being my mom (dead) and my ex girlfriend who tried to manipulate me into an agenda I did not want to participate in.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 26 Jul 2015, 23:06 
Poster

Women are just like men, and come in flavours from angelic to pure evil and everything in between. There are also some uniquely female neuroses, mainly due to their sexual role.

My view is that women are kinder to men (and vice versa) than men are to each other, and definitely than women are to each other. As a child I was badly bullied by other boys, so I have a quite unromantic view of masculinity, groupthink and "alphas".

However I have seen how females, especially in high school, can be absolutely horrible to each other, generally over their appearance and superficial things like money and clothes (all of which boils down to "assets"). Women impulsively check other women out as "potential threats" (especially in a relationship situation) and can be 100,000x more envious than men.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Jul 2015, 19:44 
Elite Contributor

Location: Trapped inside my own mind somewhere on this hunk of rock.
Kullervo wrote:
Women are just like men, and come in flavours from angelic to pure evil and everything in between. There are also some uniquely female neuroses, mainly due to their sexual role.

My view is that women are kinder to men (and vice versa) than men are to each other, and definitely than women are to each other. As a child I was badly bullied by other boys, so I have a quite unromantic view of masculinity, groupthink and "alphas".

However I have seen how females, especially in high school, can be absolutely horrible to each other, generally over their appearance and superficial things like money and clothes (all of which boils down to "assets"). Women impulsively check other women out as "potential threats" (especially in a relationship situation) and can be 100,000x more envious than men.

Although, I can understand how you arrived at this conclusion, I have to respectfully disagree with some of this.

Boys are mean to each other as children but when you grow up, that stuff starts to fade if you stand up for your self. Your self-assertiveness is the key here. This is what allows me to have very powerful, influential and alpha type men as close friends.

Women on the other hand are conditioned to follow illusions and test your psychological strength. They manipulate to talk themselves into or out of virtually anything. So unlike men, who usually stop testing you after first contact is made, women constantly engage in psychological attacks on everyone they meet; constantly vying for false dominance over the things they've been tricked into thinking are important.

Thanks