LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 10:20

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 14:05 
Elite Contributor

Women can actually be very nice if you give them a chance. Don't assume you're being invalidated just because the relationship has not turned sexual. Women don't like it when you feel sorry for them. Treat them like a pal and they will do all sorts of things for you.

Make sure you reciprocate by showing kindness instead of judgement and you will find yor social interactions go a long way. Practice openly flirting with the women on this forum and take them seriously instead of flaming them and you will find that they and more women will post on these forums.

Discuss.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Rudeboy41 for the above post:
Balor, losiram
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 20:41 
LS.com Legend

Hence why as long as we keep up with the exclusionary attitudes around here, we will get nowhere. I always thought that we need more "normal" people here (not just women) to burst thought bubbles around here and break some worldviews. But this is a house of despair and more than a few are prepared to defend it.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Rammspieler for the above post:
TheCounter, The Doctor
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 20:58 
LS.com Legend

Rudeboy41 wrote:
Women can actually be very nice if you give them a chance. Don't assume you're being invalidated just because the relationship has not turned sexual. Women don't like it when you feel sorry for them. Treat them like a pal and they will do all sorts of things for you.

Make sure you reciprocate by showing kindness instead of judgement and you will find yor social interactions go a long way. Practice openly flirting with the women on this forum and take them seriously instead of flaming them and you will find that they and more women will post on these forums.

Discuss.

I'm kind to woman, they see me as a friend.

And to those who are going to say retarded things like "women won't reward you with sex", I don't give a fuck about sex, I would just be super happy if a woman could be "more than friend". Not gonna happen.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank jeje for the above post:
metalized
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 22:21 
Extensive Contributor

Rudeboy41 wrote:

Discuss.

Women can be nice, of course. If you are only kind, you will become a friend. If you are cool and show your sexual interest, you can get more, but you will leave yourself open to rejections. It's difficult leaving yourself vulnerable yet it will be the only way to conquer the friend zone stuff. Also, I wouldn't suggest flirting with women on the forum ha.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Jun 2013, 23:25 
Elite Contributor

Yes, if they like you they can be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHhjeXu ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj8Np1j ... ata_player

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 08:34 
Contributor

Yes, women can be nice. They can be Mother Theresa's and awful bitches and just about anything inbetween. Just like men can be complete bastards or really nice people. It just depends on the individual.
I am sure nobody here truly hates women. If anyone does then why even be here in the first place? If you hate someone you cannot love her. And if you cannot love, you are not "love shy", you are just a sociopath.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank JMarieV for the above post:
OdDCy
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 08:38 
LS.com Legend

JMarieV wrote:
Yes, women can be nice. They can be Mother Theresa's and awful bitches and just about anything inbetween. Just like men can be complete bastards or really nice people. It just depends on the individual.
I am sure nobody here truly hates women. If anyone does then why even be here in the first place? If you hate someone you cannot love her. And if you cannot love, you are not "love shy", you are just a sociopath.

You know, I ask myself the same question every time someone here announces that he hates women. But then that's when they stop calling themselves "love-shy" and take on the mantle of "incels". Then it stops being their problem and becomes the problem of womankind.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Rammspieler for the above post:
JMarieV
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 09:21 
Poster

In social situations, I generally treat women as I would my male buddies, and they're either nice or indifferent to me.

At worst, a couple of times I ran into women who got pissed off at my honesty or just obviously disliked me, but even these were rarely rude. People don't normally look for conflict when there's no need for it, and women are no different. If a person is openly hostile, be sure it's unlikely to have anything to do with you. He or she has some other problem that's bothering them and it really has nothing to do with yo.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2013, 17:10 
LS.com Legend

Rammspieler wrote:
JMarieV wrote:

You know, I ask myself the same question every time someone here announces that he hates women. But then that's when they stop calling themselves "love-shy" and take on the mantle of "incels". Then it stops being their problem and becomes the problem of womankind.

I am incel, but I don't hate women, and in the 28 years I have been in the workforce most of my co workers and bosses have been women, and I got along with virtually all them famously.In fact my best boss ever was a woman, and she even bought a farewell gift when I got laid off due to a company takeover. When I see hookers, I always treat them with the respect and kindness they deserve, and they appreciate that, so although i am a life long incel, I definitely don't hate women.

And to be fair some of the women who rejected/or friendzoned me were polite and respesctful about it, and even the women who were bitches or rude to me, I don't hate them, I just hate their bad behaviour and immaturity.

I don't hate or blame women or womankind for my incel, like many ugly hard core incels we were just dealt a cruel and bad hand life with regards to DSR, and all you can do is be the best person you can be, and just hope some woman may give you a chance.

ImageImageImage

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Seb for the above post:
dilettante, oncebitten55, tommytong, WanderingVagabond
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 01:09 
Elite Contributor

Rudeboy41 wrote:

Discuss.

I've learned that women generally dislike men, for the most part. It's not a matter of how I feel or what I think.
There's being nice and polite, but ultimately those women aren't going to really like me.
The story of my life is that I basically have to not exist in order to get along with people, and the moment I show anything remotely unexpected is the moment people descend on me like jacakals.
As far as being rejected, it still stings but it doesn't enter my world often enough to really matter. I can't recall the last time I really invested my thoughts in someone, seeing as I already know there can be no future along those lines. All I do now is halfassedly fantasize, and even that has died down to practically nothing.

I'm not going to believe a woman has any sexual interest in me unless she comes out and says it explicitly. Somehow this has happened, but never lasts long. It sucks to think of the idea that there's a woman who's holding on to me, and that she'll only get disappointment out of the matter.

... now I want to de-ball myself again.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Jun 2013, 01:27 
Elite Contributor

Location: A Denigrative Gathering of Rejected Filth (Where the shy guys are)
Highscores: 4
I have never had any female friends (not saying much, as I have not had friend in over ten years), so I resort to my associates. With an exception of two (who are currently the bane of the store and all who have worked for them), all have been a pleasure to work with. In fact, I was at one of my company's home offices, and the women there were such little dears before last weekend when we spent half an hour talking on things that I could do in Chicago. I also worked with them on running a new company system that will replace our aging one, and they were pleasant in the upmost to work with (they were ages ~25-50).

The choices women make in DSR is a matter entirely different and calls upon different analysis.

Here is a trustworthy saying with regard to DSR: ὃς γὰρ ἔχει, δοθήσεται αὐτῷ· καὶ ὃς οὐκ ἔχει, καὶ ὃ ἔχει ἀρθήσεται ἀπ’ αὐτοῦ (Mark 4:25)

Thanks  
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2013, 16:19 
Extensive Contributor

The problem I've had is that when women want to be "friends" with me, they expect it to be like... superfriends. They expect this one-sided relationship where they make me go out of my way to do things, favors that never get reciprocated in any way. If they really acted like "one of the guys" I would have no problem with this but it always turns into this thing where they want more than what a friend can reasonably expect from me without providing any kind of return value. A sort of exploitative one-way relationship.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank The Creature for the above post:
Seb, WanderingVagabond
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2013, 17:18 
Poster

Yes, they can be nice, and they are routinely nice to me, but of course I'm either too shy to ask them out or they just want to be friends or I don't really like them once I get to know them a little. So many factors.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 05 Sep 2013, 21:04 
Elite Contributor

Women seem to be very nice until it comes to the bedroom when all hell breaks loose. Women seem to believe that males have no sexual feelings. Certainly I've never heard women speak of them, even in fiction.
Men acknowledge the sexuality of women. Well, it's impossible not to. Women see themselves as the ultimate authority on sex but believe strongly that men have no sexual feelings whatever. As long as sex is not brought up, women can be nice.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2013, 00:46 
The Ass in the Hat

Captain Obvious much? Of course women can be nice. Anyone can. The world may be a generally shitty place for us undesirables but it doesn't mean everybody is an asshole.

Thanks