LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 01:16

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2014, 03:46 
Unique title holder

Thatslife wrote:
oh pretty precocious! I disovered that around 13-14 I would say...

Yep and its been pretty much pure hell ever since..

Thanks  
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2014, 01:08 
Poster

TheCounter wrote:
Thatslife wrote:
May I ask you something? How old were you when you discovered fapping?
And don't you feel more aroused when you see girls and you haven't been fapping for over 10 days?

I was nine when I first masterbated. I'm not a dude, but I've never gone longer then 30 days without doing it. Back in Jr. high, when I was religious I tried to go months....

Never made it.

You're not a dude? But you post how angry you are that there are no girls in your life and that you're not gay.
Am I missing something?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 07 Sep 2014, 07:02 
Elite Contributor

Azazel wrote:
TheCounter wrote:
Thatslife wrote:
And don't you feel more aroused when you see girls and you haven't been fapping for over 10 days?

I was nine when I first masterbated. I'm not a dude, but I've never gone longer then 30 days without doing it. Back in Jr. high, when I was religious I tried to go months....

Never made it.

You're not a dude? But you post how angry you are that there are no girls in your life and that you're not gay.
Am I missing something?

I don't get what you just typed

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Sep 2014, 18:14 
Poster

I haven't since September 1st now (trying to hold off until October), but I'm getting randomly hard all the time. I'm not sure what torturing myself like this is going to accomplish, but I'll try holding off a bit longer lol

Edit: NVM, just caved. Resetting clock: Day 0.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 18:12 
New Poster

When you've not being flapping for a certain amount of days, does it happen to you to wake up in the middle of the night and to realize your pants are wet without even remembering potential erotic dreams?
That is what often happens to me.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 20:37 
Contributor

Thatslife wrote:
When you've not being flapping for a certain amount of days, does it happen to you to wake up in the middle of the night and to realize your pants are wet without even remembering potential erotic dreams?

it could be a wet dream, but it could also be you pissed yourself. this happened to me only once, and i didnt smell any cum. so, i wasnt sure what happened. but then again, this was the time when i was gonna do something extremely crazy (in a good way) and i asked my spirit guides to give me a sign if I should. so, i took it as a sign of not to do what i was gonna. i was on a no-fap challenge, though.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22836

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 22:07 
Unique title holder

I caved in today. Restarting the challenge. Day 0. Tomorrow day 1.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2014, 22:51 
Contributor

If women are withholding sex from you, why would you want to withhold pleasuring yourself? If you're not getting laid regularly, it doesn't make much sense to not get off at all. I guess if it makes you more focused on trying to meet women in public since all you're thinking about is sex, then that would be about the only benefit.

It goes without saying, guys who get sex regularly are more chill in public since they're more relaxed and guys who aren't will be more jittery and anxious especially around women.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 00:27 
New Poster

FIVTL wrote:
Thatslife wrote:

it could be a wet dream, but it could also be you pissed yourself. this happened to me only once, and i didnt smell any cum. so, i wasnt sure what happened. but then again, this was the time when i was gonna do something extremely crazy (in a good way) and i asked my spirit guides to give me a sign if I should. so, i took it as a sign of not to do what i was gonna. i was on a no-fap challenge, though.

No it was cum. I think I just let the steam off.
But guys come on, did you actually manage to stay weeks without flopping and without waking up with cum in your pants? After a great maximum of fifteen days without flapping, it happens to me. I think 15 days is my record.

So I am going to ask you guys the following question: what is your record in days without actually cumming?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 00:46 
Contributor

Thatslife wrote:
FIVTL wrote:
Thatslife wrote:

No it was cum. I think I just let the steam off.
But guys come on, did you actually manage to stay weeks without flopping and without waking up with cum in your pants? After a great maximum of fifteen days without flapping, it happens to me. I think 15 days is my record.

So I am going to ask you guys the following question: what is your record in days without actually cumming?

cumming from a wet dream is not the same as cumming from fapping.

wet dreams happen naturally after a few weeks to a little over a month if you dont fap/have sex. it's a natural way for your body to dump old sperm and regenerate new ones. sort of like a natural way for your body to regenerate itself by dumping off dead skin cells every day and make new ones. technically, in 10 years or so you have a brand new body because nothing in your body remains the same.

cumming in your sleep from a wet dream DOES NOT disqualify you from the challenge.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 00:52 
New Poster

Oh yeah I know what you mean. I am not saying it is disqualifying or whatsoever.
I am just wondering if wet dreams should take place on a regular basis?
I thought is was there to prove me I am weak since when I stop flapping, maximum ten-fifteen days after I have a wet dream. Sometimes even 4-5 days after the last time I flapped.

So guys, even the Pope has to wake up from time to time realizing his pants are wet, right?
The church will probably never admit it, but they can't control that.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 00:57 
New Poster

Fapping*, sorry. I am writing on my mobile and I am making a lot of typing mistakes like this one.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Sep 2014, 22:16 
Poster

TheCounter wrote:
Azazel wrote:
TheCounter wrote:
Thatslife wrote:

Never made it.

Am I missing something?

I don't get what you just typed

I was just wondering if you were male or female.

You said you weren't a dude, but I was confused because from your other posts it seemed like you weren't a woman either.

None of my business anyway.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2014, 06:21 
LS.com Legend

I did 80 days earlier in the year and on day 30 on my current run.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 16 Sep 2014, 08:02 
Contributor

two weeks in, and it's getting really fucking hard. my dick is so hard it's hard to piss most times. especially seeing ass in the real world.

I checked cl the other day and went back once a day till it hit me... 'wtf am i doing? i am having erection problems, and can't even maintain it after i nut. even if i get horny and nut, i'll still need to take another LONG break to cool my system down and have my penis breath until it could function properly'

i am seriously stopping this completely. i dont care if this 90 day no fap kills me, i'm going through it.

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next