LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Mar 2017, 19:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 21:23 
Extensive Contributor

Take a look at what this guy says. Seriously, I've made the mistake when I was younger when I was unaware what to do. Don't make the same mistake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as9ISl0b8UQ

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Mav998 for the above post:
nnn, metalized
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 21:55 
Elite Contributor

Not sure. Personally I'd go crazy and become very angry if the guy I love refuses to contact me on purpose.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 22:22 
Extensive Contributor

Enginehead wrote:
Not sure. Personally I'd go crazy and become very angry if the guy I love refuses to contact me on purpose.

I know several women who test on purpose to see if the guy will double contact. You have to wait at least a few days before contacting a girl again.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 13 Jan 2014, 22:55 
Elite Contributor

Mav998 wrote:
Enginehead wrote:

I know several women who test on purpose to see if the guy will double contact. You have to wait at least a few days before contacting a girl again.

Sometimes I do consider just waiting for a reply, but the process just drives me crazier.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2014, 13:02 
Elite Contributor

Enginehead wrote:

That's fair enough, but Mav's message and the video he linked to, seemed to imply a focus on the courting stage. Whereas, what you wrote sounds a bit more like when something real/tangible has been established and maybe you're in a relationship already. I could be wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Plausible deniability
The contradiction of pursuing casual sex while advocating for traditional values
Illimitable Men
Radicalizing the romanceless
"When your view of men is a utilitarian one, then your reaction to a broken man is the same as to a broken tool: annoyed." - quote from Reddit
"Funny how it always seems like the men who respect women the most, are the ones women end up respecting the least." - quote from Reddit

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2014, 15:01 
Elite Contributor

Webley Tempest wrote:
Enginehead wrote:

That's fair enough, but Mav's message and the video he linked to, seemed to imply a focus on the courting stage. Whereas, what you wrote sounds a bit more like when something real/tangible has been established and maybe you're in a relationship already. I could be wrong.

Well, even if it's not someone I am interested in, when I message the person I hope that they respond as soon as they can. If they're busy I can understand, but if they take more than 24 hours to respond I'd get quite upset and at least quite annoyed. If they haven't respond for longer than that I take it that the message is dropped.

If it was just casual chatting though, I won't pressure anyone to respond quickly, though it still does bother me to some extent if they don't respond in time.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2014, 15:17 
I'm not a player. I just crush a lot.

Clearly if the girl didn't get back to the guy in a timely manner, she's not interested. The fact that she asks him to text her back the next week makes this clear as day to anyone who's been in this situation before. She was blowing him off, and not in the good way. Don't fuck with these game playing jerks.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Tenda Lucas for the above post:
Enginehead, TheCounter, Seb, The Love God, Bootes5714, cerebral_barrier
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 18:10 
Elite Contributor

I agree that it's not good to overcontact a girl, but since this is the LS forum, I think it's important to stress that it's also a bad idea to undercontact a girl as well. I've ruined countless opportunities by doing this to women who initiated contact with me. They just assumed I wasn't interested.

General rule: 1 message from her = 1 response from you

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank pacman5741 for the above post:
Enginehead, The Love God, tommytong
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 18:18 
LS.com Legend

General rule: whatever you do, you do it wrong.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank jeje for the above post:
BlueShark, metalized
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 18:24 
Elite Contributor

Idk, based on the moans and vaginal excretions I'm pretty sure I've done it right before.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank pacman5741 for the above post:
Enginehead, singlegirl
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 18:46 
LS.com Legend

Mine is much bigger than yours!

Thanks  
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 18:58 
Extensive Contributor

pacman5741 wrote:
I agree that it's not good to overcontact a girl, but since this is the LS forum, I think it's important to stress that it's also a bad idea to undercontact a girl as well. I've ruined countless opportunities by doing this to women who initiated contact with me. They just assumed I wasn't interested.

I agree although it may not be bad for her to contact you 2 times for yours every once once you have started dating.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Mav998 for the above post:
Enginehead
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2014, 21:43 
Elite Contributor

Mav998 wrote:
pacman5741 wrote:

I agree although it may not be bad for her to contact you 2 times for yours every once once you have started dating.

Yeah definitely, and vice versa. The one message = one response thing is just sort of a general guideline that I try to follow whenever I go on a dating site or w/e.

jeje wrote:

:(

In all seriousness though, my last post that you replied to was probably a bit insensitive to the pure incels on this board, so I apologize for that.

But I also stand by what I said about undercontacting a girl. No offense to the pure incels here, but many of them project their fatalistic attitudes toward DSR onto the pure love-shys and discourage them from making any progress or attempting to assert themselves sexually and/or romantically with a woman.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2014, 00:30 
LS.com Legend

pacman5741 wrote:
Mav998 wrote:
pacman5741 wrote:

Yeah definitely, and vice versa. The one message = one response thing is just sort of a general guideline that I try to follow whenever I go on a dating site or w/e.

jeje wrote:

:(

In all seriousness though, my last post that you replied to was probably a bit insensitive to the pure incels on this board, so I apologize for that.

But I also stand by what I said about undercontacting a girl. No offense to the pure incels here, but many of them project their fatalistic attitudes toward DSR onto the pure love-shys and discourage them from making any progress or attempting to assert themselves sexually and/or romantically with a woman.

Whilst I am a hard core incel, and I also have a very defeatist attitude, I have never discouraged the pure love Shys or anybody else from pursuing DSR, that's each mans own choice. My defeatist, or as you would say fatalist attitude comes from a lifetime of never ending rejection from women, and if that has discouraged anyone here, then I apologise, but I can only be honest about my experiences.

ImageImageImage

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Jan 2014, 01:49 
Super Contributor

Enginehead wrote:

Exactly.

Thanks