LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 24 Nov 2017, 01:19

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post subject: more observations
PostPosted: 06 Sep 2014, 17:03 
Elite Contributor

A door has to be opened within. This door is very heavy and in the incel LS state, it is closed and there is no memory of it having ever been opened. It can be assumed that this door is stupendously difficult to open. A hard days work will probably get it to open by a milimetre or only a 25th of an inch. Then it quickly closes again. The idea is to get it to open fully with less effort each time in order to access the other side. But being on the other side of the door would be like needing a space suite on with an umbilical cord going back through the door. Then after that upgrading to a back pack so as to be independant of using an umbilical.

From the person's perspective it must feel difficult, but look easy to an observer. So one must know they are in a space suit with an umbilical or with a back pack with a finite air supply. It must also feel like stepping through an air lock when entering a social situation and meeting women. But to another man, it must look as if it is easy.

Once a bloke gets a gf, he will forget instantly what life was previously like. Just as if they received a knock on the head and became amnesic. This means that the only people who can instruct an incel how to overcome incel is another incel.

It is like a broken toilet vs a working one. If Bert has a broken lav, but Gerald has a working one, asking Gerald how to fix the toilet is going to prove fruitless, because if Gerald had fixed his toilet it was probably a long time ago, he's forgotten and he has a different system to Berts. All Gerald will remember is how to use the toilet. He might be an excellent flusher, he may piss straight but fixing one will be outside of his knowledge.

But another bloke with a broken bog is more likely to be of assistance to Bert and they can discuss the systems they've got and what's not working. But as soon as one of the guys bogs are up and running then that guy will be in the same category as Gerald and of little further help as his memory of toilet mechanics rapidly fades.

So only another incel can help an incel. The only useful information on how to meet women comes from other inexperienced males. Experienced males may have some use for observational purposes. It is handy to know what the benefits are of having a working toilet but beyond that there isn't much, at least until the guy has broken out of his incel, in which case he can discuss the merits of different cars from the point of view of having the potential to move from one working system to another.

So the observation is that there is a heavy door that the incel has to work against, but it will unlikely pop open. It looks like there is some sort of door that has to be worked on. When a bloke goes from not having a gf to having, to the observer, that guys door is obviously opened. No one knows how his door went from being closed to open because all information concerning the transition from one state to another is lost in the deed.

So being stuck behind a closed door is familiar to an incel while experiencing an open door is unfamiliar. It is not possible to know one state while experiencing the other.

The only clue that comes to light is to lean on the door and then lean on it more so, then walk through it, then observe, then go back again, then close the door, then push on the door and lean on it more so, then walk through it and increase endurance at being in the new situation and hope to come back alive. as far as I can observe anyway.

But of course one would have to find a door and from here the metaphor takes on new dimensions and we find that some doors have handles while others aren't doors but walls and that there space between one set of walls and doors and others and the maze continues to expand in all directions, none of which are sign posted.

Well that's an incel's perspective. Presumably the perspective of a noncel is different, as they have experiences that the incel would need to acquire in order to become a noncel.

Thanks  
 Post subject: Re: more observations
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 03:21 
Contributor

i like this & i agree with your point. problem is, how often do we actually listen to each other here in the board & try out different ideas. very rarely from what i've observed.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 07:15 
Elite Contributor

Location: Trapped inside my own mind somewhere on this hunk of rock.
This thread seems to have a more constructive intent than most of the ones I've seen on this forum. If you guys are interested, I've got a 'leaky toilet' in my bathroom. Translation; I am love-shy, remained incel until age 33, got a girlfriend then broke up after 2 years and now incel again. I'd like to think I've learned a thing or two about both sides of the equation without forgetting 'where I came from'. I think this is important since anyone of us who supposedly beats their love-shyness can easily become incel again.

What information do you wish to exchange?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2015, 14:28 
Elite Contributor

There's just too much to lose on my end. Relationships are a dime a dozen for norms, and I haven't even had the first one. I'm the one who will be heart broken, and thrown away.

Thanks