LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 15:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2015, 22:24 
Poster

There are a lot of cool people here, I think it'd be nice to have another outlet to live text chat. Or even speak on mic and/or show your face on video if you're feeling brave. A specific time wouldn't work for everyone, I'd just go in whenever and see who's around. It's up to the members here anyway if it's used or not. http://tinychat.com/loveshyguy

Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2015, 22:33 
LS.com Legend

:lol:

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Albatross Fate for the above post:
PlaidJumper
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2015, 22:49 
Elite Contributor

It was tried once (tinychat) or some other type. Open room with random people talking with different colored names, not even same names. I support, from a distance, trying one again.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2015, 00:11 
LS.com Legend

It's ironic how this thread surfaced just as I finished restoring my desktop to working order. It had a bug on it that prevented me from accessing the internet. I eventually decided to go out, purchase another copy of Windows 7 OEM, and reformat it. Though it's up and running, you won't see me in a tinychat or chatzy made by this forum ever again. I have better things to do than compete for the "affection" of others; people who: 1.) I don't know and 2.) I don't care to get to know.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2015, 16:05 
Poster

Albatross Fate wrote:
It's ironic how this thread surfaced just as I finished restoring my desktop to working order. It had a bug on it that prevented me from accessing the internet. I eventually decided to go out, purchase another copy of Windows 7 OEM, and reformat it. Though it's up and running, you won't see me in a tinychat or chatzy made by this forum ever again. I have better things to do than compete for the "affection" of others; people who: 1.) I don't know and 2.) I don't care to get to know.

Yeah the more I thought about it, the more depressing an idea it seemed. Many may have love-shyness in common, but it doesn't mean we'd all be best buds getting along.
Nobody would be competing for affection, I know things gets cliquey though in chat rooms and the like. I always feel on the outside looking in whenever I've joined one, as I get older the less others want to know me regardless being as they seem to be a mostly teens to mids 20s. No point putting myself though it really, it serves nothing but to make me feel more like shit.

Thanks