LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 21:04

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 15 May 2015, 01:22 
Elite Contributor

Even if I find a woman, there is nothing for me. It's not a matter of fixing myself, my life is already over. All I can do now is pretend, and it's not like I'm fooling anyone.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2016, 13:02 
Poster

I've recovered from both.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 02 Feb 2016, 13:37 
Super Contributor

I would say I recovered from Incelibacy being married but that doesn't mean I'm still not Love Shy or that I'm a turn off to the mass majority of woman. So by "recovered" I suppose so, over it or its repercussions, not at all.

I remember in high school how annoyed my older brother was when I showed up around his "social situations". I remember the look of disgust he gave me and the scoffing. Telling me to go away, I was an embarrassment to be associated with. My younger brother and his friends had made an interview style video where each took turns talking about how much of a loser I was...I found the recording. Perhaps that was intentional.
I remember the high school social media club (the kind that make year book videos) approached me to interview, pulled me from class, in the hallway, camera in my face, snickers and hostile mocking. I knew why they were there and I wasn't happy. When the video came out, they showed only a brief clip of my fear and embarrassment, then showed something else.
My social status was obvious.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2016, 07:17 
LS.com #1 Poster

At this point, 33 and still virginal, I can't say I'm that optimistic.

Not_Your_Average_Joe wrote:

People were created to be loved.
Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because things are being loved,
and people are being used.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2016, 14:35 
Super Contributor

You can end your incelibacy. You can learn to cope with Love Shyness.

Get over it? Never

I remember in high school how annoyed my older brother was when I showed up around his "social situations". I remember the look of disgust he gave me and the scoffing. Telling me to go away, I was an embarrassment to be associated with. My younger brother and his friends had made an interview style video where each took turns talking about how much of a loser I was...I found the recording. Perhaps that was intentional.
I remember the high school social media club (the kind that make year book videos) approached me to interview, pulled me from class, in the hallway, camera in my face, snickers and hostile mocking. I knew why they were there and I wasn't happy. When the video came out, they showed only a brief clip of my fear and embarrassment, then showed something else.
My social status was obvious.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2016, 13:31 
New Poster

3 times in 2 posts
Possibly, if I can put myself out there a bit more. I know one great way to meet people is with meetup.com, where you can form groups of people who all have the same interests. I'm kind of busy right now, but once I have my own place in the next year or so I'll have way more free time to sign up for stuff like that. Then it's just a matter of meeting the right women.

Thanks