LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 11:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A New Voice...
PostPosted: 17 Feb 2015, 23:41 
Elite Contributor

Location: Trapped inside my own mind somewhere on this hunk of rock.
APrettyLady wrote:
Cerebral_barrier, seriously, you stated that so well I can't not respond.
I agree that many women have this "I'm too good for you" attitude & instead of letting men off easy, they'd rather humiliate them for their own schadenfreude. But I hope it's recognized there are plenty of good women out there, just like I'm sure some of y'all are good men who just haven't yet been found.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd expand on the idea that women are sheltered from disadvantage at your expense. I'm trying to grasp that concept but perhaps intelligence is not my strong point, although I work on the others
Also, perhaps it's bc I am female (& love breaking rules), I've never considered these "dating rules" & am not sure what they entail.

With regard to sheltering at our expense...

Women have come a long way in the past 50-60 years. You now have the right to vote, just as you have the same educational and employment opportunities as men. Programs like affirmative action enure that women are given preferred status in schools and for employment candidacy. In theory, this was supposed to elevate women to the same social and financial statuses as men so obviously there was plenty of support for this and new laws were passed. Unfortunately, there was a price to pay for women's new found success.

With so many women now being included in the workforce. The workforce has effectively doubled while the number of available jobs stayed the same. Affirmative action ensures that a woman is given stronger consideration (for quotas) for a job even if there is a qualified male candidate available. Since nearly all women are hypergamous by nature, they refuse to mate with any man whose wealth, earning potential, social status and attractiveness are below her own. Since loveshy men are typically low in social status we cannot win women over with our personalities. We also tend to live less ambitiously which translates to less wealth/earning potential. Women are psychologically conditioned to "marry up" and we (love-shy men) represent the lower end of the socioeconomic spectrum.

There are exceptions to this but even if we are handsome, charismatic and financially successful, our archaic mating rules require men to assume all the risks associated with dealing with women. Love-shy males learn early on that rejection is psychologically painful. We often give up after being burnt one too many times and let love just pass us by. It sounds weird but it's a lot simpler than you might think. You see, when a man approaches a woman for romance, it's because he wants to mate. He doesn't care about flowers, scrap-booking or watching TV with you. He doesn't care about having kids or getting married and he probably thinks The Notebook is a crappy movie. No matter what front he puts up to earn your trust and keep you interested, his ultimate goal is to get you in bed; either now or later and hopefully repeatedly. We know this and YOU know this. But rather than do what feels natural, women give into society's sexually repressive culture and play mind games with men (even when they like the man). Love-shy men are less equipped to handle women's games and tests so we end up looking awkward, clueless and thus we remain alone. The kicker: Ironically, women seem to be even worse at handling rejection than men since they never have to approach men. Society is set up so that women bear very little risk and almost no responsibility with regard to mating.

Other examples of advantages modern society extends to women instead of or at the expense of men are as follows:
- Men are expected to pay for dates despite the fact that women now possess equal or superior financial capabilities to their male counterparts
- Standards for physical capability in the military are significantly lower for women in the military than for men. I am a U.S. veteran so I can testify to this personally.
- Women have the right to abort, adopt or put up for adoption a child without approval from the father. Men do not have this option.
- Women have more than a dozen forms of birth control. The only male options are condoms, abstinence and vasectomy.
- Women cannot be charged in paternity fraud and child support for illegitimate children is rarely overturned. For an added bonus, google "equitable paternity"
- Women are nearly immune to allegations of domestic abuse, sexual harassment, and sexual assault; the exception being child molestation.
- The family court system is heavily biased in favor of women with regard to divorce and child custody/support cases. One of my closest friends lives was ruined by the courts.
- Women have increased protection from physical harm by the law and bystanders alike. One of our forum members risked his life to assist a woman being attacked by a mugger.

As you can see, being a woman has its advantages. To be blunt, some men are getting sick of this system. We feel ignored, abandoned and betrayed and there is no perceived 'light at the end of the tunnel' for most of us. There is a lot more going on below the surface of this issue but hopefully you get the basic idea.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank cerebral_barrier for the above post:
Mitchell, The Love God, The Geek
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 00:04 
Bitches love lasers.

Ah, I know where I've seen you now!

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 00:41 
Anti-feminist extremist

APrettyLady wrote:
I'm just saying, when I want something, I look for someone who has already achieved what I want & is willing to help me obtain that desire, not someone floundering in their attempts.

Makes sense to me. And you don't qualify since you did not achieve what guys here want (unless you are lesbian). I do qualify since I beat incel. And I have been posting my advice on this forum for years, which is to not waste time on women in feminist countries since the vast majority are just bitchy sluts. Instead, date abroad in a non-feminist country. Worked for me.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank fschmidt for the above post:
IceCat7
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 01:11 
LS.com Legend

well hello PrettyLady
and welcome to Love-Shy.com

Last edited by IceCat7 on 18 Feb 2015, 15:46, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 10:12 
Contributor

New? Oh, come on...

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank A.J. for the above post:
IceCat7
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 15:56 
New Poster

Lol @ Herman Cainn!

But serious, the Notebook was a horrible movie. I've never considered affirmative action to have f'd up the dating scene, but I can see how those conclusions were drawn. But it's not just for women's benefits, as it includes "minority groups."

So... I guess I'll just kick back in my padded, flowery female existence!

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 16:42 
Elite Contributor

APrettyLady wrote:
Lol @ Herman Cainn!

But serious, the Notebook was a horrible movie. I've never considered affirmative action to have f'd up the dating scene, but I can see how those conclusions were drawn. But it's not just for women's benefits, as it includes "minority groups."

Affirmative action is not the cause of this issue but rather an unintended contributing factor. Just like feminism and the civil rights movement, affirmative action was supposed to be about equality; giving everyone a fair chance. It falls short of this goal when people are given an unfair advantage to compensate for their lack of skill, knowledge, experience, work ethic, etc. Without going into specifics, I am also subject to affirmative action protection. I choose to abstain from identifying as a part of a protected group as my abilities are more than enough to keep me employed, well paid and successful in life. I take personal pride in achieving success on my own terms while others still can't make the cut even with an unfair advantage. Relationships with women are the only things (within reason) that elude me and I recognize that this is due to factors beyond my control.

The sarcasm in your response suggests that I offended you. That was not my intent. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, these are some of the factors love-shy men have to contend with. Remember; YOU chose to come here; supposedly to learn about us and understand what we go through. Many of the women who come here looking for answers, don't like the answers they get, as our issue is unlike anything women face. To truly understand what you're dealing with, you're going to need an open mind and a willingness to look past society's illusions and see things for what they really are.

There is a lot here that you are unfamiliar with and some of it WILL mess with your head. I encourage you to learn what you can, but if this makes you uncomfortable, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 17:40 
Bitches love lasers.

cerebral_barrier wrote:
APrettyLady wrote:
Lol @ Herman Cainn!

Affirmative action is not the cause of this issue but rather an unintended contributing factor. Just like feminism and the civil rights movement, affirmative action was supposed to be about equality; giving everyone a fair chance. It falls short of this goal when people are given an unfair advantage to compensate for their lack of skill, knowledge, experience, work ethic, etc. Without going into specifics, I am also subject to affirmative action protection. I choose to abstain from identifying as a part of a protected group as my abilities are more than enough to keep me employed, well paid and successful in life. I take personal pride in achieving success on my own terms while others still can't make the cut even with an unfair advantage. Relationships with women are the only things (within reason) that elude me and I recognize that this is due to factors beyond my control.

The sarcasm in your response suggests that I offended you. That was not my intent. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, these are some of the factors love-shy men have to contend with. Remember; YOU chose to come here; supposedly to learn about us and understand what we go through. Many of the women who come here looking for answers, don't like the answers they get, as our issue is unlike anything women face. To truly understand what you're dealing with, you're going to need an open mind and a willingness to look past society's illusions and see things for what they really are.

There is a lot here that you are unfamiliar with and some of it WILL mess with your head. I encourage you to learn what you can, but if this makes you uncomfortable, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

Come here to learn about us? Of course not lol. It's a troll or else an idiot that just thought they'd talk down to us as though she were an all-knowing goddess gifting us with her attention and wisdom, which would then instantly solve all the problems here. Voice - not brain, unfortunately.

You're giving the troll far too much credit by responding seriously.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Fonduman for the above post:
The Geek
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2015, 18:08 
Elite Contributor

Fonduman wrote:
Come here to learn about us? Of course not lol. It's a troll or else an idiot that just thought they'd talk down to us as though she were an all-knowing goddess gifting us with her attention and wisdom, which would then instantly solve all the problems here. Voice - not brain, unfortunately.

You're giving the troll far too much credit by responding seriously.

Perhaps I give people too much credit in general. People seldom live up to their own hype these days, then they vanish when it's time to face the music.

The internet affords us a high level of anonymity so there is no way to be sure of her intentions. Whether she is an agitator, curious or actually trying to help is irrelevant at this point because one visitor isn't going to fix the system.

If no one's figured it out yet, I have a highly diplomatic nature. I gave her a serious response as common courtesy; the same courtesy I show all fellow posters; even the rude/ignorant ones. I'm giving her an opportunity to navigate through unfamiliar territory and either learn something from us, teach us something new or back off without damaging her ego.

I'm curious to see which option she picks.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank cerebral_barrier for the above post:
Onkel Willie
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 01:53 
LS.com Legend

APrettyLady wrote:
Example, I come home to a skinny ginger & I think he's sexy.

Honestly, I can't believe she wasn't lynched here simply for this comment.

:facepalm: that's your example? ok... GTFO, seriously
go to your 'skinny ginger' and bother us no more

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank IceCat7 for the above post:
TheCounter
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 04:25 
LS.com Legend

fschmidt wrote:
APrettyLady wrote:
I'm just saying, when I want something, I look for someone who has already achieved what I want & is willing to help me obtain that desire, not someone floundering in their attempts.

Makes sense to me. And you don't qualify since you did not achieve what guys here want (unless you are lesbian).

Qualify as what?

fschmidt wrote:
I do qualify since I beat incel.

Yeah, by moving to a third world country and finding a woman lacking the spine to seriously talk back to you, which is the way you like it: women thoughtlessly obeying men. You can't handle a woman with an opinion, a woman who doesn't want to serve.

fschmidt wrote:
And I have been posting my advice on this forum for years, which is to not waste time on women in feminist countries since the vast majority are just bitchy sluts.

Generalization, much? Please provide statistical data.

fschmidt wrote:
Instead, date abroad in a non-feminist country. Worked for me.

Worked because you have issues with women who don't automatically submit to someone who possesses a penis. Seriously, not even 3% of the men between 25 and 44 are virgins (according to the CDC). It's highly unlikely that the entire 97% of the 25+ non-virgins consists of thugs. If that were true, the world would revert back to a combination of Mad Max and Waterworld; that has not happened, therefore deviating from and disproving the dystopian line of thinking around here.

Unlike some of us, I welcome PrettyLady and I will reserve judgement for the time being, giving her the benefit of the doubt.

- Emperor Wilhelm II

"The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage. The virtuous man is driven by responsibility, the non-virtuous man is driven by profit."

- Confucius

"Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength".

- Me

Myths About Atheism: http://www.love-shy.com/lsbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16314 For all to see :)

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Onkel Willie for the above post:
WanderingVagabond
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 15:37 
Elite Contributor

APrettyLady wrote:
Sooo.... y'all act like assholes & wonder why people don't wanna hang out with you?
Large scale trends may be more relevant than one person's opinion, but one person is capable of changing another view of the world. It seems y'all have pretty effectively scared off non-incels who want to help but I still have put myself out here, up for y'alls abuse, despite this obvious fact.

LMFAO!!!! You don't know shit noncel! My purpose is life before I told women to fuck off was to be their ego boost and that's it! To sit and listen to bitches like you complain about your BF not paying attention to you, but if I show any interest i'm shot down immediately because "there's just no connection,"
Or "you only see me as a friend."

To the block list bitch!!! :evil: :evil:

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank TheCounter for the above post:
IceCat7
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:03 
LS.com Legend

she's gone anyway.

Another typical norm example passer-by.
Quick hit-and-run posting then she's away with smug, self-serving sense that she 'helped' or she 'tried to help'.

:facepalm:

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank IceCat7 for the above post:
TheCounter, The Geek
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:19 
New Poster

Maybe I should apologize for making some people angry, but I'm not. I don't think I've done anything wrong & I'm not an evil bitch or a goddess from heaven sent to fix men....
That being said, I'll say again that I'm not here to troll, those of y'all who can handle what I say & not ignore me will hopefully figure that out, to the rest-hey,glad you got a chance to reject a woman.
Take offense? nah I really don't care. I think being referenced to honeybooboo was worse but even that's funny, bc it's so far off. Everyone can have their opinions, whether they're right or wrong.
Unfortunately(?) IceCat7 I'm still here:)

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:36 
LS.com Legend

:facepalm:

fantastic

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next