LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 06:23

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A New Voice...
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:40 
Elite Contributor

Location: Trapped inside my own mind somewhere on this hunk of rock.
The smart thing for her to have done would be to ask questions and learn about us rather than engage in the back and forth jabs; she might have gotten some credibility. The truth is she didn't know what she was dealing with and she got in way over her head.

No woman can relate to what an L.S./Incel man goes through. In today's world, they don't have to. To fix this mess, women need to recognize that they ARE privileged and protected; just as men need to wake up and recognize that we put up with a lot of unnecessary bullshit from women.

One possible solution is male birth control. A promising treatment is under research and nearing clinical trials in India. It's effective, last a long time, is reversible and supposedly very affordable. If released, it may turn many normal guys into the "hit it and quit it" variety since they no longer have any legal obligation (marriage/kids) to stick around. Women may eventually be forced to conform to what men want in terms of relationships. Only time will tell.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:41 
Bitches love lasers.

cerebral_barrier wrote:
The smart thing for her to have done would be to ask questions and learn about us rather than engage in the back and forth jabs; she might have gotten some credibility. The truth is she didn't know what she was dealing with and she got in way over her head.

Girls think being sassy is a valid substitute for competence

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Fonduman for the above post:
IceCat7
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:45 
Bitches love lasers.

cerebral_barrier wrote:

One possible solution is male birth control. A promising treatment is under research and nearing clinical trials in India. It's effective, last a long time, is reversible and supposedly very affordable. If released, it may turn many normal guys into the "hit it and quit it" variety since they no longer have any legal obligation (marriage/kids) to stick around. Women may eventually be forced to conform to what men want in terms of relationships. Only time will tell.

I'm not sure if it will be that simple. These days, if you even have a relationship with a woman who already has a kid, you can get stuck with being forced to help raise it for years against your will.

The legal climate always keeps shifting to try and keep men serving women.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 16:58 
Elite Contributor

Fonduman wrote:
I'm not sure if it will be that simple. These days, if you even have a relationship with a woman who already has a kid, you can get stuck with being forced to help raise it for years against your will.

The legal climate always keeps shifting to try and keep men serving women.

Yes. That's called "equitable paternity".

My suggestion; boycott single mothers. Treat them like irradiated HIV positive Ebola patients. You are under no obligation to 'comfort' or 'support' someone who failed to choose her mate responsibly. Their loneliness is their own problem; just as L.S. is ours. Anyone who dates a single mother under the current social/legal climate is an idiot and deserves what they get.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank cerebral_barrier for the above post:
Mitchell, The Love God
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 18:56 
New Poster

cerebral_barrier wrote:

Even if they didn't have a legal obligation to stick around, a "normal" guy would recognize they'd have a moral obligation if there were kids. A legal obligation to stick around? Tell that joke to single mothers who don't collect child support, I know plenty who'd have a good laugh.
Conform to what men want? Men want different things so that's pretty much impossible. Some men just want it for a night, some want to know what they're poking; some like strippers, some like librarians. The idea that women should or would ever conform to what men want, is :rofl:

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 18:59 
Bitches love lasers.

APrettyLady wrote:
cerebral_barrier wrote:

Even if they didn't have a legal obligation to stick around, a "normal" guy would recognize they'd have a moral obligation if there were kids. A legal obligation to stick around? Tell that joke to single mothers who don't collect child support, I know plenty who'd have a good laugh.
Conform to what men want? Men want different things so that's pretty much impossible. Some men just want it for a night, some want to know what they're poking; some like strippers, some like librarians. The idea that women should or would ever conform to what men want, is :rofl:

Then why did you make a thread lecturing us about how to conform to what women want?
You seem a bit sexist.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Feb 2015, 20:59 
New Poster

And you seem confused. I don't want conformity. If you had any idea who you're talking to you'd know how far out there that is. My point in the post was to make it clear that what you may think women want, isn't always what they want. Absolutely no where do I say "you need to do this or that so women want you." In the contrary, I point out that sexy is different to everyone. Conformity is the last thing i want in this world.
And you're gonna call me sexist for something I don't believe, while you outright say "women may...be forced to confrm"? You're statement is sexist & you want to justify that by projecting those ideas on me. Well you missed your mark, sorry.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 00:57 
Bitches love lasers.

APrettyLady wrote:
And you seem confused. I don't want conformity. If you had any idea who you're talking to you'd know how far out there that is. My point in the post was to make it clear that what you may think women want, isn't always what they want.

Could you point me to a post in which we say women always want exactly the same thing?
Quote:
Absolutely no where do I say "you need to do this or that so women want you." In the contrary, I point out that sexy is different to everyone.

Oh good, then it doesn't matter at all how we are because every guy is attractive to some girls. So what's the point of this thread then?
Quote:
Conformity is the last thing i want in this world.

Then why are you trying to talk us into conforming with your belief system/viewpoint? Can't you tolerate us having a different conclusion to you?
Quote:
And you're gonna call me sexist for something I don't believe, while you outright say "women may...be forced to confrm"?

I said that?
Quote:
you're statement

Your...
Quote:
is sexist

Actually sexism is holding beliefs that one sex is better/worse etc. By your reasoning, stating that jews suffered the holocaust would make me racist, since that is directly analagous to stating that women might be forced to conform to a standard... at least it would be if the " forced" was literal, rather than how it was implied as the result of market forces instead of some kind of overt control by another human.
Quote:
& you want to justify that by projecting those ideas on me. Well you missed your mark, sorry.

By the way, you realise women conform constantly to beauty standards? What percentage of women put on makeup every single day, buy into latest fashion, diet, buy a multitude of skin products etc? Your whole "girl power!" thing is cute enough, but it's laughably stupid. Protip: learn to think through what you're saying before posting.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Fonduman for the above post:
cerebral_barrier
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 01:05 
Bitches love lasers.

You're also mistaken if you think I actually care about the thread beyond a few laughs, seeing as I have a naked girl lying beside me as I type this

I cropped out any inappropriate degree of skin, but I like how her hair falls on her shoulders...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 01:21 
New Poster

Fonduman, you're clueless & want me to fit your idea of an ignorant woman so you're spouting nonsense & trying to read into things I don't say. So if you really are with a naked lady, why waste either of our time when I'm here to offer a feminine perspective which is in severe shortage around here to try to help people who actually need it?
To be clear, that's a rhetorical question bc I'm no longer wasting my time on your responses.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 01:27 
Bitches love lasers.

APrettyLady wrote:
Fonduman, you're clueless & want me to fit your idea of an ignorant woman so you're spouting nonsense & trying to read into things I don't say. So if you really are with a naked lady, why waste either of our time

Are you saying naked chicks is all there is to life? You've gotta take a break from it sometime though, to sleep and stuff... You must be quite an energetic lesbian.
Quote:
when I'm here to offer a feminine perspective which is in severe shortage around here to try to help people who actually need it?
To be clear, that's a rhetorical question bc I'm no longer wasting my time on your responses.

Females have different perspectives than males?

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 02:40 
LS.com Legend

APrettyLady wrote:
Fonduman, you're clueless & want me to fit your idea of an ignorant woman so you're spouting nonsense & trying to read into things I don't say. So if you really are with a naked lady, why waste either of our time when I'm here to offer a feminine perspective which is in severe shortage around here to try to help people who actually need it?

Three pages in already. What did you do to help us until now?
I'm still waiting.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 03:00 
Contributor

so which one is worse: her or teach & educate? trololololol

oh & struggling, she might be able to help you, no? yall got that southern twang/proximity goin so maybe meet up?

i feel like im trolly in my posts today. it must be the lunar new year. kung hei fat choi :D

Last edited by dilettante on 20 Feb 2015, 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 03:08 
Elite Contributor

APrettyLady wrote:

They said you'd be just like the others but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I thought you'd be willing to try some rational thought and have a real discussion but apparently, I was wrong. Did you even bother to ask what legal obligation I'm referring to? Or are you only able to focus on how the comment made you feel? That's your problem; women never think before they talk to men. You only feel then react based on what you feel; never stopping to understand the reasons behind your words/actions.

I left my ex-girlfriend because she was as dismissive and closed-minded as you are being. The woman wanted to marry me but I declined due to certain behaviors that she refused to change. Behaviors like dismissiveness, arrogance, closed-mindedness, and a total lack of self-awareness. Right now, through your petty bickering and refusal to learn, you are displaying all of those same characteristics in abundance.

If you want to be closed minded and ignorant, that's fine but like I said before; you will gain no respect here and you will eventually be ignored and dismissed like any other troll.

So what exactly is it that you expect to teach us/learn from us? Everyone here is waiting on you.

Edit: You also have no idea what I was referring to in the phrase "conform to what men want in terms of relationships". Ask if you like. I can assure you; it's not nearly as outlandish as what you ladies put us through.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2015, 03:32 
Contributor

men vs womens requirements for relationship (using movies as measuring yardsticks):

men: girl next door
women: the world is not enough

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank dilettante for the above post:
The Love God
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next