Love-shy.com: Support for the dating-challenged - forum
http://www.love-shy.com/lsbb/

How I Got Laid
http://www.love-shy.com/lsbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27652
Page 3 of 3

Author:  Fonduman [ 06 Jul 2015, 14:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

Image

Author:  IceCat7 [ 06 Jul 2015, 14:56 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

Image

Author:  catsfan [ 06 Jul 2015, 15:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

IceCat7 wrote:
Image


Haha! Sorry to disappoint Icecat, but I'm not responding to a picture of a hedgehog... I'm just taking it as a white flag ;)

(.... Sometimes it's fun to stir :) )

Author:  SeaScape [ 22 Sep 2015, 20:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

You're an Aspie, not a love-shy person. What are you doing here?
I'm not an Aspie. I'm able to read people's emotions pretty well.
I find your posts useless and annoying.
It's like you're just here to make fun of us and I don't like it.

Author:  dilettante [ 28 Sep 2015, 06:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

catsfan wrote:
IceCat7 wrote:
Image


Haha! Sorry to disappoint Icecat, but I'm not responding to a picture of a hedgehog... I'm just taking it as a white flag ;)

(.... Sometimes it's fun to stir :) )


that "hedgehog" isnt blue and doesnt look very fast. therefore i conclude its not a hedgehog.
your scientific arguments and woman logic are IRRELEVANT! :lol:

Author:  SickSadWorld [ 08 May 2017, 16:26 ]
Post subject:  Re: How I Got Laid

Catapault55 wrote:
Hello everybody. I'm new here. I am a 23 year old man with Asperger's Syndrome who has a girlfriend. I popped in because I think I can help you guys.

Here's the thing.

I'm not going to wait around for 1 year and a half for a potential, hypothetical investment.

No business man would say that is a rational or reasonable investment. That you have to work and spend your life and time for 1 and half years, for a hypothetical payout that isn't even guaranteed.

Second, your advice is fairly meaningless. I know a girl who is into hardcore porn but she wont date me. Each girl has different tastes and biases. Most girls are self-absorbed and judgey so it's best to be mysterious, otherwise she'll somehow find something to find fault with you and judge you by. It's total bullshit. The game is bullshit, the world is bullshit, people are bullshit, it's all a lot of bullshit.

Also, I'm intellectual and conversations are repetitive and boring and bore me, so I don't spend much time with "friends" as they all say predictable conversation pieces (even the intellectual ones.) On Internet, the conversations are more interesting and honest so I post here. On the internet people don't use their bullshit dishonest social filter, they speak what's really on their mind.

Fonduman wrote:
No, you're trying to counter my statement of large trends with a statement of your personal past, so I'm saying I don't consider it a valid counter. Can you seriously not just see the big flaw instead of this melodramatic stupidity?

catsfan wrote:
incorrect

I disagree with Fonduman.
Women, by and large, are not attracted to assholes. Most women are assholes.
I have been dumped and rejected several times for not catering to a narcissistic woman.
Most women are narcissist and if you are slightly assholish to them, it will not be good for them.
How the asshole phenomenone came about is most likely, guys were in a LTR with a girl, and got sick and tired of her abusive shit, and wanted to get back on her and be an asshole (to the original asshole.)
It's like how bullies are made and not born.
Girls create assholes out of men, then the males take the word Asshole to a whole new level.

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/