LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Sep 2017, 10:07

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2015, 02:52 
Women are Better than Me

Remember what I said about getting laid in my first post on this site? Total Fucking Bullshit
Now I will tell you guys how to get laid like real pros.

What You Do: Go to a feminist site and tell them how much other guys are mean to you. Tell them how much you fucking hate other guys. They love hearing that. They will dub you a male feminist.

You will probably get hooked up with a chick with huge tits. She will be a huge bitch but you guys won't care. She will physically attack you daily and you won't be able to strike back because men who do that get arrested ... but you won't care. Most of the guys on this site don't seem to care.

Ladies: Look up at the night sky on this beautiful night. Every single one of those stars belongs to your granddaughters and there is nothing I can fucking do about it.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2015, 03:29 
Super Contributor

The REAL way to get laid: crawl up a chicken's ass and wait. :lol:

Because intimate relationships are essential to wellbeing, especially across the adult life course, it seems that being a late bloomer with sexual debut could lower chances of healthy intimate relationship development even when one is open to such relationships and thereby have a negative impact on wellbeing.

American Journal of Public Health (2008) wrote:
Delaying sexual activity [those who had their first sexual encounter at age 22 or older] may "create health risks by impeding development of the emotional, cognitive, and interpersonal skills that are crucial to satisfactory sexual functioning and general well-being."

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank nookie monster for the above post:
krainagrzybow