LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 29 Mar 2017, 10:13

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 05:02 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5008
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 513
Thanked:
1321 times in 822 posts
I have a concrete plan for solving incel. I have been pushing the outside-the-femisphere option for a while but there are a few problems. Many guys here have limited resources. Guys don't know where to go. The international dating sites have scammers and aren't nearly as good as visiting a country. The more personal foreign dating services may work but I don't know which ones are really good. Most American men have rather different criteria for foreign dating than incels do. Typical America men want to be surrounded by hot half-naked women who flirt with them. An incel would prefer a modestly dressed woman who is simply friendly. For an incel or love-shy, it is the friendliness of the women that matters most. So this means that discussions about foreign women on other sites may not be relevant here.

My solution is an incel guide to Latin America written by one of our own. Latin America is the best choice because it is close, and so is cheap to get to. And it all speaks one easy language, Spanish. So the idea is to pick one incel with plenty of free time (probably meaning unemployed) and to have the rest of us sponsor him through some donation system so that he can go and explore Latin America and report back on the best places for incels to meet women. He should learn some Spanish before going. He should have decent writing skills and bring a computer with him and blog about his experiences as he travels. He should be willing to rough it so that the trip is cheap. Travel can be very cheap in Latin America. Everywhere he goes, he should explain that he is looking for girlfriends for lonely American men and see what reaction he gets.

So, what do you think?

_________________
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
The following users would like to thank fschmidt for the above post:
JMarieV, Inexper-at-50
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 05:35 
Offline
Borat

Joined: 28 Jun 2009, 21:27
Posts: 1849
Thanks: 5
Thanked:
102 times in 79 posts
fschmidt wrote:
Travel can be very cheap in Latin America. Everywhere he goes, he should explain that he is looking for girlfriends for lonely American men and see what reaction he gets.


And don't tell us that Latin American countries are as developed and civilized as North America. According to news, crime in Mexico is rampant, at least in some locations. So, before anyone goes there, how about getting some idea of what's safe and what's not...


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 06:26 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5008
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 513
Thanked:
1321 times in 822 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
And don't tell us that Latin American countries are as developed and civilized as North America. According to news, crime in Mexico is rampant, at least in some locations. So, before anyone goes there, how about getting some idea of what's safe and what's not...

Yes Latin American countries are less developed and civilized than North America or than Nazi Germany was. When culture turns bad, being less developed is an advantage in that the bad culture can't be fully implemented and enforced. Crime in Mexico is rampant in some locations, like in Juarez, which is why I never set up a dating service where I live. But most of Mexico is fine. I traveled through Mexico with my family 2 years ago without problems. Obviously the guy selected for this should have enough common sense to avoid the worst areas.

_________________
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 06:36 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10609
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2435
Thanked:
2267 times in 1654 posts
New-Yorker wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Travel can be very cheap in Latin America. Everywhere he goes, he should explain that he is looking for girlfriends for lonely American men and see what reaction he gets.


And don't tell us that Latin American countries are as developed and civilized as North America. According to news, crime in Mexico is rampant, at least in some locations. So, before anyone goes there, how about getting some idea of what's safe and what's not...


Mexico is not just one unified country. The top dog ruling class are of mostly Spanish decent and are very white looking. The mestismos are a blend of indian and spanish and are the lower, or mostly poor class, who illegally immigrate to the US.

I can assure you that the Spaniard ruling class will not tolerate these gangs at all, for long.

The whole country is very corrupt, but that seems to be everywhere these days, including the US. At least if you get busted for doing something stupid there you can pay the "Mordida", a bribe, and the Mexican cops will let you slide, in many cases.

Personally, I don't think Mexico is a good country to visit right now. Brazilian women are much more smoking hot, anyhow.

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 06:52 
Offline
Angry Astronaut
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2011, 07:51
Posts: 1808
Thanks: 175
Thanked:
386 times in 216 posts
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.

What worries me are the border areas, which is where most of the violence is anyway, and which you have to get through unless you're flying to the country (though flying is an option as well).

Totally agree on the female aspect. A demure woman is way better than those artificial chicks that are always peddled, and has more in common with an LS anyway.

_________________
Fred Haise, Renaissance Man.

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. -Mark Twain

What I am trying to do is quantify the situation, rather get into endless arguments over who has it easier in the dating game. When women can charge $500 or more for a "date," that question is already answered. -GrinSweeper

We have not overthrown the divine right of kings to fall down for the divine right of experts. -Harold Macmillan

Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted. -Vladimir Lenin


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 07:55 
Offline
Bitches love lasers.
User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 19:51
Posts: 13133
Location: N.Ireland
Thanks: 697
Thanked:
2904 times in 2051 posts
niceness certainly seems the most important trait in a woman. how in contrast to what women want here, eh.
obviously it isnt very close to here.

uh, we have members in latin america anyway. get them to walk around asking for a girlfriend :lol:

to do as you said would require a non-LS incel. it'd be possibly more interesting to see if someone with LS would be able to get a girlfriend there. like if the girls are more welcoming etc, making it easier.

i'd donate a bit if it went ahead.

_________________
Image
Quote:
All Google does is talk about Irish Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 08:10 
Offline
Elite Contributor
User avatar

Joined: 04 Oct 2009, 09:53
Posts: 4677
Location: In a Sydney bordello in bed with a hot call-girl
Thanks: 4930
Thanked:
1548 times in 912 posts
I've travelled throughout latin america as a single male for over a year. I would be very well equipped to give advice on this.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um4-d7VzZiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_PrT25o8Vs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKPNnk- ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHhjeXu ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj8Np1j ... ata_player


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 08:22 
Offline
Anti-feminist extremist
User avatar

Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 08:55
Posts: 5008
Location: El Paso, TX, USA
Thanks: 513
Thanked:
1321 times in 822 posts
Coby wrote:
I've travelled throughout latin america as a single male for over a year. I would be very well equipped to give advice on this.

Which countries, when, and how was your Spanish? What is your opinion of these countries and why don't you go back to find a girlfriend?

_________________
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 08:34 
Offline
Super Contributor
User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2010, 09:43
Posts: 1111
Location: Midwest United States
Thanks: 49
Thanked:
73 times in 50 posts
oncebitten55 wrote:
Brazilian women are much more smoking hot, anyhow.


I agree they're smokin.

Just look at this fine anti feminist extremist.

Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 08:51 
Offline
HULK SMASH!

Joined: 23 May 2010, 08:14
Posts: 5232
Thanks: 343
Thanked:
890 times in 569 posts
I think this is a great idea.

_________________
OUR DAY IS COMING. EXPECT NO MERCY WHEN IT DAWNS. FOR WE HAVE BEEN SHOWN NONE.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 13:52 
Offline
Elite Contributor
User avatar

Joined: 04 Oct 2009, 09:53
Posts: 4677
Location: In a Sydney bordello in bed with a hot call-girl
Thanks: 4930
Thanked:
1548 times in 912 posts
fschmidt wrote:
Coby wrote:
I've travelled throughout latin america as a single male for over a year. I would be very well equipped to give advice on this.

Which countries, when, and how was your Spanish? What is your opinion of these countries and why don't you go back to find a girlfriend?


Definitivamente.

It's a cultural thing, plus my folks would never accept her as part of the family...

I was in a relationship with a colombiana here in australia for over 2 years, but there was no sexual interest, so it died off (the relationship that is).

Muy bien, y tu? qual es sus numero de telefono bonita? Vamos de la cine conmigo esta noche, bonita? viajo in latinoamerica por un ano y cinco meses. En Argentina por 8 meses (profesoro de ingles), y Colombia por 6 meses. Tambien en Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Cuba y Republica Dominica.

Vacaciones en latinoamerica en 2005, no recuerdo mucho espanol.

Y tu fschmidt? tu sabes?

Mi gusta Colombia, Chile y Argentina por mujeres. Cuba y Republica Dominica - mucho putas. Mi no gusta putas. Panama, Costa rica y Nicaragua es muy linda, muy bonita!

Actuaully I'd love to go back to Argentina, Colombia and Cuba especially, not to meet a bride, just to reminisce...

Colombia is Passion!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um4-d7VzZiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_PrT25o8Vs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKPNnk- ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAHhjeXu ... ata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj8Np1j ... ata_player


Last edited by The Love God on 27 Nov 2011, 14:59, edited 5 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
The following users would like to thank The Love God for the above post:
bernard_marx
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 13:58 
Offline
Flip-flopping fornicator

Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 17:20
Posts: 9148
Thanks: 1169
Thanked:
1480 times in 1009 posts
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.


Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:16 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10609
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2435
Thanked:
2267 times in 1654 posts
sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.


Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.


Comparing Mexico to Brazil is a mistake, IMO. Two very different cultures. Brazil was a colony of
Portugal, so they speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Who would want to live in Venezuela with
A markist dictator as the leader? He is only one step lower then Cuba's Castro, IMO.

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:20 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 25 Dec 2010, 20:05
Posts: 10609
Location: Pyrrus
Thanks: 2435
Thanked:
2267 times in 1654 posts
SilentDesperation wrote:
oncebitten55 wrote:
Brazilian women are much more smoking hot, anyhow.


I agree they're smokin.

Just look at this fine anti feminist extremist.

Image


Damn she looks nice. What a rack! Anti-feminist too. Can't beat that with a stick.

_________________
"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

"A Star on Earth; an Angel in Heaven" -Karen Anne Carpenter (1950-1983)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.padfield.com/1997/goodmen.html -"When Good Men Do Nothing".


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 27 Nov 2011, 14:25 
Offline
Flip-flopping fornicator

Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 17:20
Posts: 9148
Thanks: 1169
Thanked:
1480 times in 1009 posts
oncebitten55 wrote:
sarieas wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
I'd be willing to pitch in with sponsorship, on the condition that a guide is written up with photographs, etc.


Same here. But I would prefer it to be a country like Argentina, Peru or Bolivia (and surrounding areas). Not Mexico and not Brazil. While feminism is not rampant in Mexico or Brazil, those are the countries which are most likely to transition to feminism some time soon. Argentina/Peru/Bolivia/Venezuela/etc. seem to be lovelier, anyway... at least from my outside perspective.


Comparing Mexico to Brazil is a mistake, IMO. Two very different cultures. Brazil was a colony of
Portugal, so they speak Portuguese, not Spanish. Who would want to live in Venezuela with
A Marxist dictator as the leader? He is only one step lower then Cuba's Castro, IMO.


I somehow missed the point where fschmidt said anything about living in that country permanently. That is something only very few men could do, because most of us have obligations where we live, we can't simply drop. I wasn't comparing Mexico and Brazil, by the way.

Quote:
Damn she looks nice. What a rack! Anti-feminist too. Can't beat that with a stick.


Almost like the hooker I went to. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group