LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 25 Nov 2017, 02:49

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 06 May 2017, 14:46 
Poster

44 times in 34 posts
Say there is someone who is flirty. But when you flirt back or try to take it somewhere they always pull away.

Or those Ghosters on facebook who play with you and only message you when they feel like it, but when you message them you have to wait for weeks. And when you get sick and tired of it they act like YOU are the one who has a problem.

Or those low-messagers, who seem to always be busy and you have to wait 1 or 2 weeks for a response.

How do you deal with this crap in this day and age...meanwhile you rot at home every night rotting alone in misery, while everyone around you moves at a tortoise pace.
And society says this is acceptable, how it "ought" to be...that you should rot alone for MONTHS and MONTHS while just everyone "takes it slow" while you are ROTTING ALONE FOR MONTHS.
I even read this crap on Alpha male pickup tactics...its a load of crap. He's like...OH just message her once a week...be an alpha male...
Well Im sick of it, I dont want to be an alpha male...i just want to be loved and not alone...
First of all...how would humanity even exist if girls only wanted alpha males...that would mean that 99% of the tribe didn't have families...its ridiculous...no other animal species is exclusively attracted to alpha males...its ridiculous to say women are exclusively and only attracted to alpha males...do you know how ridiculous it would be if Wolf females only bred with alpha wolfs...if that was the case wolves would have died off long ago

Thanks  
PostPosted: 07 May 2017, 06:12 
Elite Contributor

SickSadWorld wrote:
Say there is someone who is flirty. But when you flirt back or try to take it somewhere they always pull away.

Or those Ghosters on facebook who play with you and only message you when they feel like it, but when you message them you have to wait for weeks. And when you get sick and tired of it they act like YOU are the one who has a problem.

Or those low-messagers, who seem to always be busy and you have to wait 1 or 2 weeks for a response.

How do you deal with this crap in this day and age...meanwhile you rot at home every night rotting alone in misery, while everyone around you moves at a tortoise pace.
And society says this is acceptable, how it "ought" to be...that you should rot alone for MONTHS and MONTHS while just everyone "takes it slow" while you are ROTTING ALONE FOR MONTHS.
I even read this crap on Alpha male pickup tactics...its a load of crap. He's like...OH just message her once a week...be an alpha male...
Well Im sick of it, I dont want to be an alpha male...i just want to be loved and not alone...
First of all...how would humanity even exist if girls only wanted alpha males...that would mean that 99% of the tribe didn't have families...its ridiculous...no other animal species is exclusively attracted to alpha males...its ridiculous to say women are exclusively and only attracted to alpha males...do you know how ridiculous it would be if Wolf females only bred with alpha wolfs...if that was the case wolves would have died off long ago

Once again, I can relate to your posts, but have no answers as I suffer from the same problem. I'm not sure if there is a solution. Those who ghost/flake/take too long to message are generally going to be that way when they're not too interested in you, and there's no way to change that. The same women won't be that way with another guy they're genuinely interested in. The problem is finding out how to generate that interest, which may not be possible if you're introverted, shy or quiet.

But yes, I hate the double standard where you're blamed as the bad guy if you express you've got a problem with someone. Happened to me several times in my life -- one reason why the advice of "speaking up for yourself" is damaging and only serves to burn bridges, not strengthen them. There's this advice that if you speak up for yourself and let your needs be known, men and women will respect you and comply. Not for me. That's when I usually get rejected.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 May 2017, 16:22 
Poster

44 times in 34 posts
LonelyMan wrote:
But yes, I hate the double standard where you're blamed as the bad guy if you express you've got a problem with someone. Happened to me several times in my life -- one reason why the advice of "speaking up for yourself" is damaging and only serves to burn bridges, not strengthen them. There's this advice that if you speak up for yourself and let your needs be known, men and women will respect you and comply. Not for me. That's when I usually get rejected.

Same here.

Quote:
Once again, I can relate to your posts, but have no answers as I suffer from the same problem. I'm not sure if there is a solution. Those who ghost/flake/take too long to message are generally going to be that way when they're not too interested in you, and there's no way to change that. The same women won't be that way with another guy they're genuinely interested in. The problem is finding out how to generate that interest, which may not be possible if you're introverted, shy or quiet.

Women are fickle pickles, they kiss me one day then ignore me for months and weeks.
No woman would tolerate this bullshit from a man.
But as men, we are expect to tolerate this bullshit from women.

Thanks