LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 25 Sep 2017, 23:28

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Forum rules


This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2010, 04:53 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2007, 07:04
Posts: 5512
Thanks: 460
Thanked:
481 times in 320 posts
NovaEra wrote:
I read this, but I don't think it would work for me. I think I know how my mind operates, and I'm pretty sensitive. Something like sex would probably screw me up if I'm not ready for it. I'm not religious, so I don't have any reason to wait. But I think that your first time should be special, and with someone you care about. I don't really think sex should be meaningless just to get more experience. But then again, maybe I'm totally wrong, and that's the right way to go.

All I know is that my emotions get really unpredictable after any kind of romantic contact with girls. After my first kiss last year, I was a roller coaster of emotions. Just the other I first made out with a girl, and we french kissed too. That after I've only ever kissed a girl with a quick peck on the lips. When I got home I was shaking, and I couldn't stop crying. I'm still kind of recovering from that. If I were to actually have sex without having to build up to it first... I think I might get suicidal or something. I don't want to find out.


Stick around with us long enough and you will soon shed those inhibitions and excess emotions. Why e_i-2 used to be just like you. Then he lost his virginity to some chick he knew he would probably never see again and now he is a better man for it because he realized that first-time sex is not some magical experience that most people paint it out to be. I for one hope to purposefully lose it to an escort and expect it to be bad enough so that I can dedicate an entire chapter of a book on my life about losing my virginity at 30 something years-old.

As for a first kiss, well I also used to worry about not having an adult kiss until I went on my first date at 22. It was quite enjoyable really but nothing worth crying about.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 11 Aug 2010, 00:16 
Offline
New Poster

Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 15:06
Posts: 8
1 time in 1 post
Maybe you're right. I guess I should stay open minded enough to be open to the possibilities. I was reading up on the one book that was linked from the main love-shy.com page. I could actually go down the list and check off everything I had in common. So maybe this approach is worth it. Who knows?


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2010, 05:55 
Offline
New Poster

Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 04:34
Posts: 8
3 times in 2 posts
The site I use (albeit not exclusively a sex site, has a "looking for sex" option in a menu) has literally changed my life (for the record, I did not use that option for both of these encounters, I just figured placing it here would be better than creating another thread, if this post is out of place, feel free to move it)

I have went on two dates so far.

Date #1: Terribly awkward. I was like Michael Cera except without the charm/anything that makes a Michael Cera movie redeeming (also the fact that she brought her 13 year old sister and her mother kinda irked me).

Date #2: Different person. I decided to try my luck at the phrase "opposites attract". Surprisingly, whatever person created that saying was correct. We planned on indoor skydiving. That fell through (they were all booked up for the day). She mentioned going to an arcade. Strangely enough, there was an arcade next door we had no idea about so we went in. This place was crazy. It was like every game that encompassed my (and her) childhood was converged in one place. There was even a coin-op bowling alley in it (which we played). We had the most fun playing this game (all in Japanese) called beatmania. We had no idea what we were doing but got the hang of it, it was so fun.

There was this crazy game that you went into this room with massive gun consoles and shot at alien ships. The entire time we were laughing and giving high fives. At the end of the thing, i used my last token in this weird 1960's machine that gave out prizes and gave her a little plastic fish. She ended up hugging me and then we left.

We're going to Inception in IMAX next week. Am I saying i'm in love or something after this? Absolutely not. Am I saying i'm happy i'm finally able to talk to a girl without stammering like Porky Pig and looking like a weirdo? Absolutely. Even if this entire thing falls through, the fact that I know I can talk to a girl (on a date) and do it well enough to warrant round 2 would be good enough for me (confidence wise).


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
The following users would like to thank duder456 for the above post:
Discombobulated, metalized
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2010, 06:02 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2007, 07:04
Posts: 5512
Thanks: 460
Thanked:
481 times in 320 posts
I wouldn't worry about Round 2. Personal experience shows that getting to Round 3 in itself would be a good sign of potential.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2010, 06:14 
Offline
New Poster

Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 04:34
Posts: 8
3 times in 2 posts
We're already planning things to do after the movie so that's a good sign.

By the way, is that an actual picture of you? If so, i'm very jealous of the awesome beard!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 21 Aug 2010, 06:24 
Offline
LS.com Legend
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2007, 07:04
Posts: 5512
Thanks: 460
Thanked:
481 times in 320 posts
I'm not that old! I wish I will look that good when I hit my late 60's though!


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2010, 18:44 
Offline
Divine Comedian
User avatar

Joined: 02 Apr 2008, 13:42
Posts: 8663
Thanks: 612
Thanked:
638 times in 456 posts
boogers, could you please post an example of a message you would typically send?

_________________
BIGGEST INCEL BLOG ONLINE - http://caamib.wordpress.com/

http://www.coalpha.org/


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2010, 04:05 
Offline
LS.com historian
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 02:09
Posts: 4319
Location: Midwest, USA
Thanks: 148
Thanked:
609 times in 402 posts
Highscores: 1
Dante wrote:
boogers, could you please post an example of a message you would typically send?
Each message is written from scratch and depends on what I read in the profile, so I would have to see one to come up with something to write.

_________________
If I can do it, anyone can.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2010, 04:16 
Offline
Divine Comedian
User avatar

Joined: 02 Apr 2008, 13:42
Posts: 8663
Thanks: 612
Thanked:
638 times in 456 posts
ieatboogers wrote:
Dante wrote:
boogers, could you please post an example of a message you would typically send?
Each message is written from scratch and depends on what I read in the profile, so I would have to see one to come up with something to write.


Oh, I see. Ok, let me ask you something more. Reading every profile and writing a message related to it seems like lot of work. How many profiles do you message and how much time does it take?

_________________
BIGGEST INCEL BLOG ONLINE - http://caamib.wordpress.com/

http://www.coalpha.org/


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2010, 04:25 
Offline
LS.com historian
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 02:09
Posts: 4319
Location: Midwest, USA
Thanks: 148
Thanked:
609 times in 402 posts
Highscores: 1
Dante wrote:
Oh, I see. Ok, let me ask you something more. Reading every profile and writing a message related to it seems like lot of work. How many profiles do you message and how much time does it take?
It is a lot of work, but that's the whole point. By forcing yourself to think over and over again, and come up with something new each time, you are trying to change sending these messages from a process that makes you nervous into just something you do - normalizing it, in other words. The more time and effort you spend doing it, the easier it becomes. Also, some women may be able to tell the difference between a thoughtful, personalized message, and a cookie-cutter grape-shot approach, and be more likely to respond to the former. So you'll get laid faster if you put more effort into your messages.

To answer your questions, I rationed myself to 3 new messages per week, spending 20 to 30 minutes crafting each one. (My earliest messages took longer because I was extremely nervous and was still learning the ropes; on my first couple weeks, each message took over an hour to get the way I wanted them.)

_________________
If I can do it, anyone can.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2011, 10:20 
Offline
A-ha! You're a misogynist blaming a gender for his own issues. I just KNEW it!! No wonder you can't get laid because women can se..... wait... what???

Joined: 12 Jan 2011, 22:41
Posts: 25
Not for me. I not that desperate to get laid. I looked at an adult site or two and tawdry was the word that spings to mind.

I was a member of fitness singles for a while. I'm very fit myself, and I find athletic women extremely attractive. Even being a member of that site made me feel desperate and I put my photo up for a while and was petrified someone would see it.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2011, 19:01 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2008, 21:14
Posts: 319
Location: UK
3 times in 3 posts
I can see it's old but I've only just read this topic. At first I was intrigued but the more I think about it the more it seems like a waste of time, for me at least. If I'm only after sex, I can just see an escort who will also look hotter and put more effort into pleasing me than any woman I might meet on a sex site. But I, like most people here are more interested in a relationship than just sex, so the effort put into an endeavour like this would be much better spent on normal dating sites instead of sex sites.

_________________
Image
Most men are fantastically unattractive. What women see in them is mysterious to most men, as well as most women. - Christopher Hitchens


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2011, 19:27 
Offline
LS.com historian
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 02:09
Posts: 4319
Location: Midwest, USA
Thanks: 148
Thanked:
609 times in 402 posts
Highscores: 1
pr0n wrote:
I can see it's old but I've only just read this topic. At first I was intrigued but the more I think about it the more it seems like a waste of time, for me at least. If I'm only after sex, I can just see an escort who will also look hotter and put more effort into pleasing me than any woman I might meet on a sex site. But I, like most people here are more interested in a relationship than just sex, so the effort put into an endeavour like this would be much better spent on normal dating sites instead of sex sites.
I see your point. The reason I embarked on this project and recommended it to others is so they can find a woman who really wants to have sex with them, not just one who is willing to do it to get paid. I think it's a better treatment for LS, too: knowing I did what most normal people do every day, which is talk to a woman and have sex with her without bribing her, adds experience and reduces anxiety. If I had paid for it, even though I might have enjoyed the sex, I would know that she probably was only pretending to enjoy it, and I would also know the only reason I was where I was is because I was paying money, I would know the experience would not carry over if I tried to get a woman to have sex because she wants to, the anxiety in future would not be reduced. (Kind of a "nocebo effect").

_________________
If I can do it, anyone can.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2011, 19:45 
Offline
Poster
User avatar

Joined: 31 Aug 2008, 21:14
Posts: 319
Location: UK
3 times in 3 posts
I suppose there is the benefit of knowing the woman is choosing to have sex with you because she wants to, but if she's a midde-age unattractive woman does it still feel that good? You might luck out and get a younger hottie but then it'll be more difficult to keep it sex only and stop yourself from falling for her, at least I would.

I've had the chance to have sex with a girl I seriously fell for, but by the time that opportunity came about I'd already lost all trust and most of my feelings for her. She was only giving me a chance because she'd been dumped yet again and I was her last resort so I didn't feel good knowing that, even though she still would have chosen to have sex with me.

At least with escorts it at least gives me experience with attractive women, and helps make them more human and less mythical.

_________________
Image
Most men are fantastically unattractive. What women see in them is mysterious to most men, as well as most women. - Christopher Hitchens


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
PostPosted: 29 Apr 2011, 20:40 
Offline
LS.com historian
User avatar

Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 02:09
Posts: 4319
Location: Midwest, USA
Thanks: 148
Thanked:
609 times in 402 posts
Highscores: 1
It still felt good to me, regardless of her age and level of attractiveness (all were present on those sites.) You can seek out women you're attracted to on the sex sites. For me this was easy, I am attracted to almost all women (though I realize that relatively few people are as indiscriminate about who they'll fuck as I am.)
Have you considered trying escorts and sex sites, to try to get the benefits of both?

_________________
If I can do it, anyone can.


Top
 Profile  
Thanks  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group