LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 26 Mar 2017, 19:42

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: 18 Mar 2017, 19:15 
Contributor

zx123 wrote:
When I do contact women directly 90% of the time they don't respond, and when they do they say 'not for me', 'no thanks' or 'sorry your not my type'.

I would say, you really need to message a lot of women. I'd try to put out several each day, and keep that up for weeks.

Also send some messages without a proper picture of themselves.

If I were still in need of a girlfriend, I think I'd also try lonely hearts columns. These may attract shy girls, and my experience was that shy young man (me) met very shy girl, and things went very slowly, but got there in the end!

Without dating schemes of one sort or another, I might still be a virgin at 67!

FS

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2017, 19:54 
New Poster

Ok, thanks for the advice.
I think I will give up on the free dating sites. Everytime I message somebody, they ignore me.
Even women who have liked my picture either ignore me or close their account when I message them.

I think I might try a few pay dating sites to see what they are like.
Do lonely hearts columns still exist? I would try them if they do but I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Mar 2017, 19:56 
New Poster

I don't understand why so many women ignore my messages, I have sent lots of messages today, and I haven't had one reply.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 23 Mar 2017, 21:08 
Contributor

zx123 wrote:
Do lonely hearts columns still exist? I would try them if they do but I'm not sure where to look.

Well I notice them now and again - try local newspapers. I think some national newspapers do them too, but then the problem is to meet someone who is local enough.

My theory is that you really want to meet someone who is shy as well. That way all the LS nonsense has time to wear off without upsetting your girl.

I don't thing lonely hearts are as glamorous - so attract a different type of girl GOOGLE it in your area!

FS

Thanks  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9