LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 22 Oct 2017, 07:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 08:15 
Site Admin

Welcome to the love-shy forums. Registration is required to see forum activity. Thank you.

EDIT, 6/23/16 - registrations are not currently being approved due to lack of moderation resources. Feel free to make an account but it won't be approved until the situation changes. We apologize.

EDIT, 8/24/16 - registrations are being approved on a rolling basis as moderators feel they can deal with new posters. It might take a month or two so be patient. This is to weed out trolls and people with bad intent while maintaining a safe and supportive community with high quality discussion. I realize it's frustrating but it's necessary on a free website that isn't monetized in any way.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 09:51 
Poster

You're admin and your last post is from 2012. I find it interesting.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 14 Feb 2016, 09:59 
Site Admin

What you expect me to check this site every day? I have a life you know. We have a number of admins here who devote variable amounts of time to operating the site. Thanks for your comment but I am now going to lock this thread because it's listed as an announcement and not "coffee house chat".

Thanks  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]