LS.com homepage  •   LS.com FAQ  •   Resources
In the media  •   Articles  •   WIKI
It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 01:02

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

This is the one of the guest-viewable discussion areas. If you haven't already, sign up as a user (everything is, and always will be, completely free)! Users can engage in discussion in both guest-viewable and member-only subforums. There's also an arcade.

Please post in good faith. We support freedom of speech here but deliberately inflammatory posts will be deleted. Use common sense when writing posts and be sure to read the guidelines (and weep) before posting.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 04:17 
Women are Better than Me

How could Ben Franklin possibly be wrong?

:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advice_to_a_Friend_on_Choosing_a_Mistress

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 09:06 
Site Admin

Highscores: 1
Yes, I do believe he was right!

...It's worth noting that several men here, including Gatsu, STBLS, LN, Ice Cat, and me, have found success with women older than ourselves, against the usual norm of the man being older. If anyone reading this wants to try a strategy to defeat LS, try this one. (Granted, if you want kids someday, there's a hard limit to how much older you can go.)

Thanks  
PostPosted: 10 Apr 2018, 23:43 
Super Contributor

Of course, this letter was written before the terms "boy toy" and "cougar" were coined. Today, an attractive, older woman will still choose the young, alpha male over an older beta male.

When I was being rejected by women my age in my 20's and 30's, people assured me that "older" women would eventually see past my looks and accept me for my sense of humor, good listening skills, blah blah blah. They said that women 40 and over will have grown tired of the playboy types and settle for a "nice guy". Bull - Shit. If a woman still has the looks and sex appeal, she will go after the most desirable man every time. Why would she need to settle? She wouldn't. If I had a million bucks to throw around, would I buy a Hundai or Kia? Nope. I'd buy a sexy automobile.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sisyphus all my life.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank alone99 for the above post:
Donbot
PostPosted: 11 Apr 2018, 02:44 
Elite Contributor

alone99 wrote:
Of course, this letter was written before the terms "boy toy" and "cougar" were coined. Today, an attractive, older woman will still choose the young, alpha male over an older beta male.

When I was being rejected by women my age in my 20's and 30's, people assured me that "older" women would eventually see past my looks and accept me for my sense of humor, good listening skills, blah blah blah. They said that women 40 and over will have grown tired of the playboy types and settle for a "nice guy". Bull - Shit. If a woman still has the looks and sex appeal, she will go after the most desirable man every time. Why would she need to settle? She wouldn't. If I had a million bucks to throw around, would I buy a Hundai or Kia? Nope. I'd buy a sexy automobile.

And even if you were finally accepted by a woman as a potential mate in your 40s(or even late 30s), the damage has already been done from not experiencing "young love" and the stories and drama that comes with it. Even in my early 30s, I'm already forlorning my prospects of marrying a woman and starting a family and chasing after woman at this point becomes a chore rather than something fun and to strive for.

I suppose losing your virginity much later in life and experiencing "love" for the first time in your 30s and older is better than never having it at all, but DSR in your teens/early 20s is when it matters most and the psychological consequences can be devastating if you miss out on it.

Thanks  
The following users would like to thank Donbot for the above post:
alone99
PostPosted: 15 Apr 2018, 17:57 
LS.com #1 Poster

Only works if the older women don't all just reject you

Thanks  
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2018, 00:15 
Women are Better than Me

Fun Fact: Ambrose Bierce lost his virginity to a 70 year old woman when he was 15.
Eww.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2018, 01:37 
Super Contributor

Catapault55 wrote:
Fun Fact: Ambrose Bierce lost his virginity to a 70 year old woman when he was 15.
Eww.

Maybe when I'm 70, I'll lose my virginity to a 15-year-old woman (girl).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sisyphus all my life.

Thanks  
PostPosted: 20 Apr 2018, 03:33 
Poster

My 85 year old grandfather got seduced by the early 30's or so caretaker he hired for my grandmother when she was dying and he still loves her despite how she exploits him for money as well as uses his house as an inpromptu trap house.

Thanks